Hotchkiss WTF

-

Dezduster

Reaction score
Made the mistake of not opening the Hotchkiss boxes for a year and 6 months and no A arms. Now I can't get them to respond to emails and calling gets you on nothing.. I'm on vacation and chatted to a guy getting fuel while I was and he said to me when talking about updating my suspension "Don't deal with Hotchkiss I said I already did he said good luck getting what you paid for."
Anyone else having problems on hear?

IMG_8887.png

You bought something and didn’t open it right away?

523DB631-BE2D-4E74-B6D7-1DD208E3031C.jpeg

What restraint you must have.
Even if I don’t plan to use something, I always open and inspect it the moment it arrives.

Restraint or patience is something I've learned since the plan demic.
I am currently awaiting a SXS 4 years 2 months, EFI repair and now an e mail or phone call from Hotchkiss.

Hotchkis hasn't answered a phone call, voice mail or email in months. Check out their instagram, rather than filling orders they are just cancelling them if people ask for updates. They also have shut down comments on newer videos after all the backlash from cancelling people's orders. Ordered shocks via summit Dec 6. Just got the fronts last week.... still waiting on the rears. I don't know what's going on with them but it's not good.

Hotchkis hasn't answered a phone call, voice mail or email in months. Check out their instagram, rather than filling orders they are just cancelling them if people ask for updates. They also have shut down comments on newer videos after all the backlash from cancelling people's orders. Ordered shocks via summit Dec 6. Just got the fronts last week.... still waiting on the rears. I don't know what's going on with them but it's not good.
Thanks for the information.

Had something similar happen to me with a Holley carb during Covid. I bought a 600 CFM, vacuum secondary carb (I'm at work and forget the P/N- 1850, maybe?) for one of my trucks in the Fall of '19 from Summit. Carb showed-up just fine, and I promptly put it on the shelf, thinking I'd get to in the Spring. But then Covid hit, and for various reasons I didn't get to the truck until the Spring of '21, and when I found a broken-off tap inside where the air filter stud is supposed to reside, both Holley and Summit told me I was SOL.

The tap is still there, in fact.....

Learned my lesson.

-
Back