Hotrod power block shows

-

mikedevore

Reaction score
Did anybody else notice the the Power block shows are now on a different channel & all have new names?
Not always alot of MoPar content, but I do get some good info from time to time.

I watched them on Spike Sunday morning. I did notice that a couple other stations are carrying them as well.

I used to watch them on Spike as well.
They are now on CBS Sports channel on Cox cable in my area.

Yeah, CBS Sports, NBC Sports and Spike. They took the 2 hour block off Spike for Saturday morning.

The good thing is, I guess, if you miss it on Sunday you can catch them all week at different times.

C'mon, you guys ever watch Bar Rescue on Spike? I love that show!

There was quite an uproar on Facebook when they announced the move. A week later, they were back on Spike. I believe the episodes were a week behind, but I'm ok with that.

From what I read Spike won't show it on Saturday mornings anymore. Only on Sundays at 9 a.m . Nbc sports on Sat morn 6-8 a.m and also Cbs sports during the week. That sucks cause if you be in church or don't have those other two channels you will miss it.

power block hasent been on spike here for over a month or so .

I haven't seen any good tv since they ditched speed channel. Unless you have the package that gets velocity channel, you may as well have basic tv. Just as good now...

I just checked Time Warner listings here in SoCal and the new Power Nation series is only on NBC Sports channel. I don't watch all of them since not much pertains to Mopars but there's always a chance to pick up a tip or bit of information from the shows.
Thanks for posting the network change.

You can watch all episodes before the currently airing one on their website. You can also search the shows by build, Horsepower (or whatever lol) did a 360 build that was a little disappointing but then the other third guy (who obviously knows Mopars better) later built a fairly mild 440 six-pack and that thing was a torque monster. During the 440 build he even touched on half-groove vs. full-groove main bearings for Mopar big blocks I was impressed.

Muscle Car also builds a sweet '70s Dart Sport with a blown 3g Hemi and totally redone chassis with tons of custom fab work those guys know their sh**

God forbid what ever remotely decent show is left on TV they take it off But at least its comforting to know the Kardashians are still going strong and with their 500 Spin offs man just like everything else Television has gone completely to ****.

While we're on the subject, what's up with the Detroit Muscle show? A few episodes back they started on a Challenger project. The put a new roof and trunk floor on it and it was pretty informative. After a couple of episodes, they introduce a new project, a 46 Ford I think, and start by suiciding the doors and louvering the hood. What the hell happened to the Challenger?!? Finish one project before starting another, or at least give us some explanation?

Engine Power is doing a slant six rebuild today and they dyno test it next week. Who says there's not any good TV anymore?!?

http://www.powernationtv.com/episode/EP2015-02/sweet-slant-six

From what I read Spike won't show it on Saturday mornings anymore. Only on Sundays at 9 a.m . Nbc sports on Sat morn 6-8 a.m and also Cbs sports during the week. That sucks cause if you be in church or don't have those other two channels you will miss it.

I just record them and watch them at will. :D

God forbid what ever remotely decent show is left on TV they take it off But at least its comforting to know the Kardashians are still going strong and with their 500 Spin offs man just like everything else Television has gone completely to ****.

I hear ya man I'm only 23 and I HATE cable TV, been living with my mom for a while now and she insists on having cable. I've probably turned on the cable box 3 times over the 7 months I've been living here. It's always useless trash and old movies I've seen 20 times not to mention you're watching commercials more than anything.

Nowadays it's all about internet TV, you can download and watch whatever shows you want without having to pay for anything besides an internet connection. Netflix (which you do pay for) and torrenting is good enough for me!

I hear ya man I'm only 23 and I HATE cable TV, been living with my mom for a while now and she insists on having cable. I've probably turned on the cable box 3 times over the 7 months I've been living here. It's always useless trash and old movies I've seen 20 times not to mention you're watching commercials more than anything.

Nowadays it's all about internet TV, you can download and watch whatever shows you want without having to pay for anything besides an internet connection. Netflix (which you do pay for) and torrenting is good enough for me!

Haha im 20 years old and I haven not had cable in over a year I like living old school we survived before t.v perfectly fine I just watch youtube its for free and tons of great videos and I much rather be working on something then watching any of the garbage that is on cable

-
Back