Houston members!

-
I'm back after a long hiatus... the new rotisserie should be in this weekend :cheers:

I'm the older gentleman in the primer grey 71 Dart!

OTTO"S rocks...Have they started meeting again this year?

The meet at Otto's is every weekend except when it's raining.

In Cypress too, Fairfield.

Attachments

• DSC01940.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 637
  • bluebonnets 011.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 626
How is that track now? I used to race out there when Glenn and Dee ran the place. Dee was a sweetheart and Glenn was a great guy. I really enjoyed myself out there.

A buddy of mine is wanting to go out there to race soon too. I'm ready to go out there again too. Until then, I'll just keep driving it on the road. Yeah, Dee/Glenn are good people. We use to go out there and race then when they use to do the Big Dog shootout, I pit bitched anyway. That was taken about 3 years ago after it had been made it a 1/4 mile strip. I haven't been there since, while I was there it was the track was nice as always.

I go to School in College Station but live in Sugar Land. Daredevil far shot, but I think I recognize your car! Did you go to the last Spring Fling? You might know Bryan Youngs a friend of mine, owns BY's automotive and restoration. I think I may have talked to you if I remember right. I have the go mango 70 challenger. I haven't gotten out much, new to the hobby!

Are you guys talking about Ottos off 59? I've been to look before but never driven my car

I remember. You are the young guy with the 440 Challenger. You were parked across from me. I have known BY a long time. Since back when Will had the white Camaro ss. I saw them at the track a lot back then and his shop was across the street from my bosses.Yep that was me and the nets maiden show. Heres a pic from then. And yeah Ottos at the Fountains.

Attachments

• car show 040.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 615
  • car show 043.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 620
Hey that's me!! Orange unite!
BY's a great guy! He's helped me out more than anything...
I talked to the guy in the green Cuda about Houston Mopar, I just haven't been in town enough recently to be able to join in on anything. Maybe Ill run in to ya sometime at Ottos!

It's Back! FB RSVP
Facebook.com/BPAfterHours
No Tag? Get your one time pass HERE
Please help us make this event the biggest to date in H-Town! Spread the Word and invite all your fellow Gear Heads and Car Clubs!!​

2012JancomingsoonUpdated.jpg

Photos from the last one! http://www.westhoustonmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?1511-BP-After-Hours!-700-Cars
389778_1576774109223_1531710216_31562478_942526310_n.jpg

"Meet the Legends" show and race in Sealy, TX this weekend. Looks like some really cool old school drag cars in attendance and a Cackle Fest.

I'm in LaPorte. making some changes to the car now, hope to make some of the local crusies in it.
2011-09-04_18-52-05_339-1.jpg

Time to open up this thread again.....Pasadena next to Spencer High I mean San Jac College. My junk is still on jack stands :(

Magnolia Tx, I got to nifty fifties a good bit off of Spring Cypress usually in a 1972 Pink Plymouth Duster Twister

-
Back