How about a break here PLEASE

-
Did you have any caffeine before your physical? If so...try again with NONE for the previous 12 hours! Caffeine raises your blood pressure...one dude I work with drank a 24oz Dunkin Donuts coffee right before his physical and damn near failed.

I probably had two or three cups of coffee before my physical. I like my coffee usually have like 6 cups a day. When I went to the dr. he told me to cut down, i'm trying to keep around 2 a day now. Got a call from the contact in HR today they can't give me the driving position I applied for because my DOT card is only good for 90 days. I explained that I had already been to my dr. and have started meds and it should be fine in a couple weeks. She told me that their Dr. would only give me a card for a year if I'm on meds and co policy says that you have to have a 2 yr card. I explained that regardless of what Dr I get one from I'm going to had a dot card because I need to have one to keep my cdl. She asked if I've ever had a bp prob before and I haven't. I told her I've been driving and have had Dot cards for 20 years. They have a different position open and I'm going in to talk to her about it tomorrow.

Thanks Asa, Things were just gettin to me last night. Just couldn't beleive that my sons grandmother sent him to fl to help his uncle get back to see his father before he dies and plans fell through and they tell him he has to get home on his own. He didn't ask to do it he was told he was doing it. He went down there with one change of clothes and was supposed to be back two days later. Now it's been 9 days.
I want to thank all of you for the help, support, encouragment and PMs. As far as any monetary help THANK YOU for your offers but we're okay Thank God. Just hoping for a change of luck maybe something will go good tomorrow with the job outlook. If things get bad I'll just keep lowering the price on my bike for sale till someone buys it. And if the kid dosen't have a job when he gets back he'll just have to pimp himself out. Hey he's 19 and has a lot of girl "friends" lol :D
We've had enough help threads here lately and the generosity here is amazing. Hopefully no one will need help soon. But if they do count me in!!! Wishing everyone else who's struggling luck and prayers sent. This too shall pass.

Hang in there bud, I need to get things of my chest now and again, seems like if it's not one thing it's another..... Cutting back on coffee will help and not drinking anything but water and V8 on the rocks has been my go to drink, totaly stopped drinking soda's that stuff is worse then a cold lite beer. :glasses7:
I live by this , If I have a problem that I can do something about I do what needs to be dun , But.. If I have a problem I can't do anything about it's not a problem of mine, it is just a thing :toothy9: You have made my prayer list tonight for a brighter day and things will go your way so this will be behind you soon :glasses7:

Plum i hope every thing works out i will add you and your family to my prayer list. keep your chin up and a smile on your face.

-
Back