how big can i go?

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
i got a 72 scamp with 8 1/4 rear end i have large blot patter and i want to run steel rims so i am trying to figure out what backspacing etc.. i need to get the widest and tallest tire possible so if anyone has a huge tire under a similar a body please help i am ok with 8 1/2in wide i wanna get as tall as i can

Well, ive got 275/60R15s on my duster which is the biggest i could go without clearance problems but that valiant will have fender skirts that go farther down so im not sure if thats an issue or not

Well, ive got 275/60R15s on my duster which is the biggest i could go without clearance problems but that valiant will have fender skirts that go farther down so im not sure if thats an issue or not

What size and backspace are your rear wheels? I'm looking at getting that size tires for my Duster, but need to know the wheel specs. Oh, and it has an 8 1/4 in it. Also, what kind of tires, since they do vary in actual size by brand.

What size and backspace are your rear wheels? I'm looking at getting that size tires for my Duster, but need to know the wheel specs. Oh, and it has an 8 1/4 in it. Also, what kind of tires, since they do vary in actual size by brand.

they are 15 inch wheels, to be honest i cant remeber the backspacing and im going to school in wyoming and my car is back home in south dakota so id have to measure when i go home for spring break. I shouldnt matter what size rear end it has as long as its for an abody. Im running BF goodrich radial TA's, really nice looking white letter tires that have a nice tread

I,m running 255/60/15,s on my 66 Dart with 15x 7.25 rallys with 41/4 b.spacing.Tires are TA,s

trim 063.jpg

trim 088.jpg

-
Back