Not open for further replies.

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Not gonna be able to make the Nat's this year?

Well....it's the weekend for the Mopar Nationals show coming up in Columbus, OH this week.....and Moparfest in New Hamburg the weekend following. I know a lot of you are planning to attend, but I also know there's a whole lot of people who for one reason or another are not able to make this year's shows.

SO.........I'm having a "No Nats For Me!!!" sale while Dave is away at the shows for those who are NOT attending this year's events in Columbus or New Hamburg.

PLEASE NOTE: These prices will NOT be honored at either the Nats in Columbus or Moparfest in Canada. These prices are only good here for this ad for this sale, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

I'm offering the following wheel opening moldings at greatly reduced prices.....

MY-65CTS, 64-65 Cuda wheel trim, set of 4, stainless steel, on sale for $210.00,

MY-66CTNS, 66 Cuda wheel trim, set of 4, stainless steel, NO SCREW HOLES, $150.00

MY-67BBWT, 67 Plymouth B-body/GTX wheel trim, stainless steel, set of 4, $295.00

MY-712DCWNT, 71-72 Charger wheel trim, set of 4, aluminum, NO SCREW HOLES, $219.00

MY-689DTS, 67-76 Dart wheel trim, set of 4, aluminum, $245.00

Shipping for the wheel trim will be a flat rate $20 ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES via FedEx ground!!!!!!!

I will ship worldwide vis USPS postal....please PM me for a shipping quote.

I'm also offering sale prices on the following tail light bezels too......all are first line high quality unless otherwise noted in the description.

RD-645PBST(HIGH QUALITY FIRST LINE WITH BLACK HOUSING-TO-BODY GASKETS)....64-65 Cuda/65 Valiant Tail Light bezels, PAIR, $425.00

RD-645PBST(SECONDS WITHOUT BLACK HOUSING-TO-BODY GASKETS)......64-65 Cuda/65 Valiant Tail Light bezels, PAIR, $225.00

RD-68DDRP.....68 Dart Tail Light bezels, PAIR, $245.00

RD-69DDRP.....69 Dart Tail Light bezels, PAIR, $245.00

RD-67BTBP.....67 Plymouth GTX/Sat Tail Light bezels, PAIR, $325.00

RD-68RRPTB.....68 Plymouth RoadRunner/Sat/ Belvedere Tail Light bezels, PAIR, $225.00

Due to the tail light bezels not being oversized, normal shipping rates will apply, and I will ship worldwide via USPS postal mail for these parts as well. If out-of-country, please PM me for a shipping quote.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment for this sale. It speeds things up CONSIDERBLY on this end as I can process the entire transaction in my office from processing the payment to printing the shipping sheet to get the order out the door. I can send out PayPal invoices for those who wish to use this method....please PM me.

SO....even if you're not able to make it to either of these shows this year, that doesn't mean you can't get a good price on some good parts.

PLEASE NOTE: These prices will NOT be honored at either the Nats in Columbus or Moparfest in Canada. These prices are only good here for this ad for this sale, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Thanks,
Rick @ Laysons

www.laysons.com

THIS SALE ENDS MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011

Rick, Is this sale still going??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back