How do I reattach pictures?

-

FJRdoc

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I need help trying to reattach the pictures I posted in my restoration thread in the old format. I would like to have the pictures show up rather than having to click on the link. Thanks in advance.

have you ever posted a pic that you decided you didn't want in there? you have to edit the post and essentially remove everything you don't want, then go back in and add in what you do want.. it's a PITA.

you have to click edit - then on the next window click more options - it'll bring you here
upload_2017-5-2_13-49-16.png

now remove the attachments you don't want - save changes - preview to make sure they are gone and then upload the pics you want in there and save changes again - it can be a bit of trial and error but once you have done it a couple of times - it's a breeze

I need help trying to reattach the pictures I posted in my restoration thread in the old format. I would like to have the pictures show up rather than having to click on the link. Thanks in advance.

I fixed the 1st 15 pages of pics in your resto thread awhile back. Looks like I got distracted on the last few pages that are still missing pics. I'll work on them for you as time allows....:)

Hi 6pk2go. Thanks for the work that you did on my thread. I tried to figure out how to reattach the pics but I wasn't having much success. I greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

or someone could step up and do it for you.. :rolleyes:

Mike, He can't do it himself now. He's referring to pics from prior to the software change over a year ago. The "edit" button is gone...

Oh Yeah ??? How bout doin mine?? Gang Green 68 GTS :poke::poke:

Why didn't you fix yours when Joey made it available to all Gold Members for several weeks last year ? :poke:

Will send you a PM....:)

-
Back