how do i

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
get rid of the egr ports in intake? i am going to used this and it appears to have egr delete where normal egr would be. down inside are the other egr if i am not mistaken. do i just plug them with pipe plugs or ???? thanks in advance.

Are you talking about the ones under the exhaust ports? I tapped mine and used 1/4 20 plugs in my 360.

here is a picture. it is the ones under the carb.
20210326_114809.jpg

A piece of aluminum flashing cut into a block off plate under an old EGR valve will work, but they also made a factory block off plate that goes in place of the EGR valve.

Last edited:
Leave them be. They don't hurt a thing.

garrett, look into the center of the intake. that is what i was talking about. rrr said to leave them alone.

garrett, look into the center of the intake. that is what i was talking about. rrr said to leave them alone.

You'll do more harm than good. They don't hurt a thing. What do you think you'll gain?

not sure. but in the post that was deleted about these intakes that people had and are not using, someone said to remove the floor jets. was just wondering if it would help. thanks rrr.

not sure. but in the post that was deleted about these intakes that people had and are not using, someone said to remove the floor jets. was just wondering if it would help. thanks rrr.

Nope. You'll never notice a difference.

thanks kim. i have a couple block off. just wondering if it would make any difference in the drivability, good or bad.

-
Back