How do these rims look?

-
I like the originals, the 484, or 701s. The 484s would likely "edge" the other two

have you thot about a set of weld prostars? they would look kick-a$$ on that fish .

Check these out. They are around $100 each. You can find then on eBay or plenty of other online places.
Free freight Ridler Wheels Style 675 Silver Rim With Machined Lip By Ridler Wheels - Starting from $99.00 with 5 SPOKE, Free Shipping and Free Warranty - Buy Wheels and Rims Online from Performance Plus Wheel and Tire

They look great
Ridler 675

s-l400.jpg

I have these halibrand reproduction wheels on one of my darts. I added the 5 on 4 sbp myself using my milling machine and a rotary table. They are good quality, run true and very close to perfect ballance.
20130209_195427.jpg

Just check out that wheel site. Wheels look good & very good price. Anyone out there ever bought wheels from this place ? I will be looking them up when im ready to buy.

If you want the salt flat look but at an affordable price check out American Legend Wheels – Muscle Wheels for Street, Comp & Elite cars. They have a new salt flat looking rim called the racer that should be in stock sometime in June or July. The smallest diameter is 17 inch but I think they would look great on your car. Their prices and customer service are great. I just ordered up their polished streeter wheels. The same ones as the show wheels ones that some other forum members use.

-
Back