How do those temps look for a 4 day race weekend

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure my body can take those temps with 90’s all week. Been looking forward to Michael Beards race but between being fat, out of shape, and running on 3/4’s of a heart I’ll have to plan carefully if I’m up to this. I’m leaning towards no.

IMG_3237.jpeg

The humidity is what always gets me, the combination of heat and humidity. Yuck, the one thing we don’t miss since moving out west.

Same temps annd humidity out this way also. Working/playing outside will be sticky. Rushing to finish up the yard work.

It may be time to invest in one of those cool suit systems for sitting in the lanes.
Racing is fun and a lifestyle but it's not worth risking your health, especially if there's a way to help to deal with it.

AC would only cost you few 10ths. lol
AC in the motorhome?

John, if my car was done I wouldn’t be going to this race. Way to hott. It just becomes not enjoyable at some point. And those temps are it.

Happy Father’s Day by the way

John, if my car was done I wouldn’t be going to this race. Way to hott. It just becomes not enjoyable at some point. And those temps are it.

Happy Father’s Day by the way

Ya these brakes have me past frustrated so hopefully by mid week I will hopefully have this job done and sit on my butt in the air conditioning with my cats.

Gonna be hot and miserable. If you do well the heat won't be so bad, if you don't, than sit in the AC and complain how stupid hot it is and be glad you don't have to get back in the car.

We need to find a race between Al and Pa where we can all get together to race and BS.

We need to find a race between Al and Pa where we can all get together to race and BS.

Probably not in my future. My racing radius has pretty much been shortened to 200 miles. Heck I can’t even remember what year my last out of state Mopar race was.

-
Back