how do u spend your rainy day off?

-

justcuz

Reaction score
I spent mine washing, claying, polishing and detailing.

Attachments

• car5.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 228
If i'm motivated, i'll work on my car. If not, then I just sit and ponder what i'm going to do next to the car.

**** I took a day of paid vacation tomorrow just so I can get some stuff done on my car. The girlfriend will be at work and I will have the place to myself. Its going to be amazing. LOL. Just me in the garage with some Led Zeppelin playing and a case of beer.

**** I took a day of paid vacation tomorrow just so I can get some stuff done on my car. The girlfriend will be at work and I will have the place to myself. Its going to be amazing. LOL. Just me in the garage with some Led Zeppelin playing and a case of beer.

Can't wait to have my own garage. I have the next best thing though. I work as an auto instructor in a high school so I get to keep my car there and work on it during my time off. The only thing that sucks is that I have to keep the car a roller so we can get it off the lift before class starts. One day I'll have my own garage with a lift and then i'll be banging one of these cars out every year!

Can't wait to have my own garage. I have the next best thing though. I work as an auto instructor in a high school so I get to keep my car there and work on it during my time off. The only thing that sucks is that I have to keep the car a roller so we can get it off the lift before class starts. One day I'll have my own garage with a lift and then i'll be banging one of these cars out every year!

**** i would trade my own garage for a shop with a lift. this car has taken years off my life expectancy with all the crawling around under it and getting up and down and all that jazz.

Damn, should get together and have a few beers and talk MOPARS some day...

Shaking out on all trim on my new 66 dart convertible. Talked to bill at special t's. there goes the budget.

live in the pacific NW rains nearly everyday 9 months out of the year lol Summers are awesome though!! leaves plenty of time to work on the car though!!

Painting the upstairs in my house :banghead:. No rain today, but supposedly more rain/snow tonight and over next couple of days :angryfir:. Cause we just havent had enough winter yet, heres to you mother nature :finga:

I go out and run around in it. But it barely rains here :(

What is this rain you speak of? Apparently here in MT we now only get snow the spring.

-
Back