How does this plug look ???

-
wild will no better but i would think either fat and/or burning oil...

looks dark and maybe some soot

Carbon Deposits
APPEARANCE: Carbon fouling is easily identified by the presence of dry, soft, black, sooty deposits.
CAUSE: Changing the heat range can often lead to carbon fouling, as can prolonged slow, stop-and-start driving. If the heat range is correct, carbon fouling can be attributed to a rich fuel mixture, sticking choke, clogged air cleaner, worn breaker points, retarted timing or low compression. If only one or two plugs are carbon fouled, check for corroded or cracked wires on the affected plugs. Also look for cracks in the distributor cap between the towers of the affected cylinders.
RECOMMENDATION: After the problem is corrected, these plugs can be cleaned and reinstalled if not worn severely

Hope this helps 8)

If your thinking of washing off the orange paint and reusing them. I wouldn't, Get new plugs and recheck them after you drive it and soon as you sut it off.

I'm going to buy new plugs,wires,cap, and rotor.. Just trying to figure out the cruising speed miss that I have... What should the gap be ?? 340, Chrysler electronic ignition.. RN12YC Right??

I'm going to buy new plugs,wires,cap, and rotor.. Just trying to figure out the cruising speed miss that I have... What should the gap be ?? 340, Chrysler electronic ignition.. RN12YC Right??

i would go autolite 65's... i had a champ break and never went back...

I was looking at the tip and the insulator that part to me looks good.You dont want them to be white thats lean.

-
Back