How hard would it be?

-
A Datsun ,YEEAHH! All is available ,bolt in to poop your shortls Subcribed.....

This clearly needs a 2.4L out of an srt4 neon with the 6 speed manual out of a 2005 era 2wd wrangler. you would get 30 mpg and have plenty of power. Plus it would be the only one you would ever see. I don't think you have the engine bay length for a slant or the width for a v8.

I think a slant would be a little long. A box stock 5.2 Magnum would make it scat.

This clearly needs a 2.4L out of an srt4 neon with the 6 speed manual out of a 2005 era 2wd wrangler. you would get 30 mpg and have plenty of power. Plus it would be the only one you would ever see. I don't think you have the engine bay length for a slant or the width for a v8.

X2

I didn't think any of these were still around! No rust, even!

there would be good reason it would be the only one you'd ever see...

there would be good reason it would be the only one you'd ever see...

Nah, people take these old Datsuns and Corollas, gut them out, put Mazda rotaries in 'em with a big turbo and run 9s... for a little while, anyway.

An SRT4 swap would be cool.

-
Back