how in the world did this git made!?

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
where can i get a set like this? due i want them!

!BqjCkrgBGk~$(KGrHqQH-D!EuYE)wGs9BLv5tNtzl!~~_12.jpg

The day I had my sub-frame connectors welded in, there was a V-8 Vega in the shop. It was getting a set of those gauges installed and wired. And for the life of me, I can't remember the name.

If no one helps out, I can call the shop tomorrow and ask....
:read2:

Factory 70 and newer bezel with flat aluminum or SS back. Only really trick part is the edge with swirl pattern.

Really nice work and looks like factory but more modern. These CAN be easily put in the 67-69 dash. YOu just have to do some trimming.

Summit has 90 pages of digital gauges on their internet catalog.

there is a member her who has a cluster similar to that, Galactic_eyes, maybe try contacting him??

I always look at any thread with dash pods or guages that are non stock. This is the coolest I've seen so far. I may be very temted but without the diso graphics stuff around the guages. reminds me of an 80's trans am dash...

im going with white face speedo with blue led light in the back and doing 2'' gauges where the old ones were with blue lights. just to give it that custom look i think id be annoyed by a digital dash with everything moving. id be distracted

-
Back