How long are the rods on bucket seat headrest?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I have a 69 Dart with buckets. Until I can find some green original headrest's. I'm going to shorten the rods on some bench seat green headrests. I need to know the length of the rods on the bucket seat headrests. Thanks

I put '70 Polara bench seat headrests in my '69 B'cuda bucket seats. I didn't have any originals to compare to so I just shoved the Polara ones in as far as they would go, measured how much they were still sticking up, pulled them back out and cut them off. I beveled the edges a little also. Worked just fine except the notches must have been in the wrong place as they wouldn't lock in the 'up' positions.
Dallas

I put '70 Polara bench seat headrests in my '69 B'cuda bucket seats. I didn't have any originals to compare to so I just shoved the Polara ones in as far as they would go, measured how much they were still sticking up, pulled them back out and cut them off. I beveled the edges a little also. Worked just fine except the notches must have been in the wrong place as they wouldn't lock in the 'up' positions.
Dallas

Thanks for the help. I guess that will have to do since I can't seem to get an answer. Thanks Dude

-
Back