How long are you on this site a week

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
How long are you on this site a week ? my gf tells me its been my new hobby since i cant work on the cuda but im cool with that

I am on here about 3 hours total a week. I have learned alot from the site.

I'm probably on about an hour a day. More or less, it depends upon the "new posts" since my last visit.
C

way to much, but it's addicting and since I don't drink or smoke I guess it's ok. lol

way to much, but it's addicting and since I don't drink or smoke I guess it's ok. lol

Yeah,what he said,that sounds like a great answer !! As long as I'm out of the wife's grasp here is a great place to be !!!

Most every day, and believe it or not I don't post everyday, I keep an eye on any pm's I may have and I think it's about 2 hours at the most every morning... helps take other things of my mind while I am starting a new day.
What may be to much for one person may not be much for the next person.

I don't have no where to go so I hang out with my friends here....
My family is happy I have For A Bodies Only to enjoy and learn from..
Yep I am here allot ..

Wife says im on here to much. She just dont like the money im spending on parts. LOL!!!

About 16 hours a day but only post when something interest me. I have no life. ](*,)

At least an hour a day. welllllllllll may be 2 lol

A bunch! I find myself checking in just to see what's new whenever there's some 'down time' during the day.
My NHRA thread, and now the NASCAR thread, keeps me coming back periodically because I like to keep current with new posts and picks to those threads.
Lots of great people here that I consider my friends even though I've only met a few of you.

I'm on here at least an hour a day... dont always post...but keep an eye on the classifieds...

I am logged in 24 hours a day and I have the window always open. I spend probably 15 -18 hours a day actually surfing since we are really slow over here right now but things will change as soon as Congress makes up their mind what were gonna do over here. I am on everyday.

I stay logged on when I'm at home while I'm doing other stuff. I can't stand TV and I am alone a lot so FABO keeps me company.

well i get up in the morning and check it for 10 mins before work...

i check it for 10 mins during lunch

then atleast 3 hours on and off till i go to bed...

everyday so...

23hrs and 20 minutes a week... LOL

-
Back