How long do I wait for parts paid for before becoming a dick! ADDED SELLERS NAME !!!

-
Fisher, I wish I lived closer, unfortunately I'm 28 hours away. Otherwise, I'd be on my way. I'm still looking into what my options are between working and doing everything else that life throws at me.

Why haven't you and 2manyvaliants posted any negative feedback for your transactions. He still has 0 feedback or 100%...

More people will see that than his visitor page.

That has to be done through his post, doesn't it? If so, that post is closed now.

No, I think that you can do it still.

Go to the post and copy the address from the address bar.

then click on his feedback score to get into his feedback screen.

Follow the instructions and fill out the info.

The link for the transaction thread goes in the 3rd or 4th row.

No, I think that you can do it still.

Go to the post and copy the address from the address bar.

then click on his feedback score to get into his feedback screen.

Follow the instructions and fill out the info.

The link for the transaction thread goes in the 3rd or 4th row.

I just tried and got to his feedback page through the sale ad.

Here's the link. Do what I described above. Make sure to hover over his feedback number then click to enter the feedback page from the ad post...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=307448

Thanks Krazykuda. I just posted the negative feedback.

That's the way to do it. :cheers:

Now he has a -1 feedback score. :violent1:

That should throw up some flags to any future buyers... #-o

And is supposed to be permanent...

That's the way to do it. :cheers:

Now he has a -1 feedback score. :violent1:

That should throw up some flags to any future buyers... #-o

And is supposed to be permanent...

It is, unless the guy giving bad feedback wants it removed or there is something extra hinky going on. As a general rule, I never remove bad feedback.

Best place to start is to call his local PD. Ask for a detective and explain the situation.

Sorry to leave everyone hanging,I FINALLY have a tracking number. After I was told things were shipped out last Monday, it looks like it was actually shipped out on Friday. Estimated delivery time is this Friday, I'll let you know when it arrives.

So you said you paid a month from 6/26 when you started this thread and NOW it's 7/27 So it's now been TWO MONTHS!!!!?? and you are JUST NOW getting a tracking number!!!??

HOLEY Pony Express Batboy!!!

Is the tracking number any good?? Can you check to see the details of the shipment, such as the weight to make sure it is in fact your trans being shipped and coming your way??? Any excuses from the seller?? Hope it's your parts and the exact trans you paid for, not confident after 2 months that the seller is even remotely honest!!!

WELL, the trans and all parts finally arrived!!!! Everything looks to be as described.Thanks to everyone for your support and help.

WELL, the trans and all parts finally arrived!!!! Everything looks to be as described.Thanks to everyone for your support and help.

Glad you finally got it, I had to fight with the guy to get my stuff, I did get most of it, some of it damaged.

Great news man. I will never buy from that guy after your headache. But man was this thread sad with all the other crap going on.

So you said you paid a month from 6/26 when you started this thread and NOW it's 7/27 So it's now been TWO MONTHS!!!!?? and you are JUST NOW getting a tracking number!!!??

HOLEY Pony Express Batboy!!!

Maybe he intentionally did this. How cool is it that a 727 gets mailed out on 7/27? Just be happy you did not buy a 904. :D

I am glad that he Came through for you! As for my purchase he has not replied or returned my funds. I have his info and have decided to contact the local police in his town to see what they can do. This guy is a giant lowlife fraud and he should be removed from this site!

-
Back