How long would you wait...

-
Bull. All the doctors have to follow the same rules and I've yet to have a doctor who doesn't jot down, type, or otherwise write up some quick notes then turn it over to a medical coder for finalizing the paperwork for billing.
everytime I`ve been to our doctor in the last 7-8 yrs., he`s been typing on his computer. I walk right past him on the way to the exam room. it seems his office staff has turned over too, much less friendly and not as efficient as before hussien changed things to bummer care. has your ins. gone up ?

I was at my doctors for a routine physical, while updating my paperwork before being seen and they wanted me to sign the form that states if I cancel without more than 24 hour notice that they will charge me $50. I refused to sign and asked if they would pay me if they cancelled (Seinfeld). We went back and forth on this issue as they kept telling me that they never cancel appointments. Would you believe that after waiting 20 minutes they called me to the desk and said "The doctor had a family emergency and had to leave out the back door and could I reschedule my appointment for some other time?". They offered to waive my $15 co-pay for todays visit but would still have to pay it on my next appointment. Seriously? I refused and told them they better find a Doctor to see me since I've already been there an hour or I want my $50 for cancelling without 24 hour notice.

-
Back