How many 65 Hemi Barracudas were built?

-
. Richard was so distraught

I would bet money that Petty would just as soon LEAVE it bulldozed, too. Some time ago there cropped up some discussion about someone trying to gain support for a "tribute" car. This is one sleeping dog we should leave alone.

I would bet money that Petty would just as soon LEAVE it bulldozed, too. Some time ago there cropped up some discussion about someone trying to gain support for a "tribute" car. This is one sleeping dog we should leave alone.
well now that i think bout it it aint right but i still like the blue any way i think im going to go a diff way with my cuda now i know the past of the 1st car

well now that i think bout it it aint right but i still like the blue any way i think im going to go a diff way with my cuda now i know the past of the 1st car

There are so many shades of Blue it's unreal. You can't go wrong. Like others I agree that the Petty outlaw Jr should rest in history. They did a interview with Richard Petty not to long ago everything went well until the reporter brought up the ? of what happen that day. He politely told the reporter he would not ever talk about that subject.

it just suck that the car has that bad of a past its a bad *** looking car i do like the no bumper look tho i mite go with that rebel

it just suck that the car has that bad of a past its a bad *** looking car i do like the no bumper look tho i mite go with that rebel

Well you can paint it the same color just leave the graphics off and make a few changes to the body like a hood scoop different grill and such.

well i think im going to do the no bumper thing and go head and paint it red like i was thinking 1st i all ways knew there was a Petty cuda and was thinking bout doing it but i never knew its past i dont want any thing to do with it now if the king dont want to talk bout it i dont think he would want to see one so out of respect for the king i think im going to do what 1st poped in my head six pack scoop dark red flat black hood how bout that reb

well i think im going to do the no bumper thing and go head and paint it red like i was thinking 1st i all ways knew there was a Petty cuda and was thinking bout doing it but i never knew its past i dont want any thing to do with it now if the king dont want to talk bout it i dont think he would want to see one so out of respect for the king i think im going to do what 1st poped in my head six pack scoop dark red flat black hood how bout that reb

That will look awesome.

I believe that there are also a couple of the Superbirds bulldozed under in the same rivine. Seems that Petty didn't own the cars he was racing when he being sponsored by Plymouth, and as such was supposed to destroy the cars when another was built or one was wrecked or damaged. This was his way of disposing of the cars, as they could not end up at the junkyard for a number of reasons. The cars were bulldozed not to get rid of them, but just because they were out back and were just pushed over the rivine when the parking lot was expanded, and eventually buried. I believe a couple of the Superbirds were also unearthed to a degree, but again not available because they are not his, not unsaveable, and supposed to have been destroyed!! Geof

-
Back