How many is too many???

-

retsud_043

Reaction score
Moving vehicles around getting ready for winter, I noticed I might have a problem....... Is there such a thing as too many vehicles??? I know I have too many "brand X" vehicles but my 10 A bodies and 2 neons still give Ma Mopar the majority......lol

fleet.jpg

I ask myself that question from time to time. A sensible person would probably say you have to many if there isn't enough parking, and if you can't afford to restore them, or just "keep them up" (tags ins. etc)

I've been trying to maintain a sensible number of vehicles (partly since I park everything inside) but I'm back to a total of 6 AND my trailer (all inside). But believe me, if I could afford more, I'd have more

I don't think there is such a thing as too many.. that's why I'm building a quansat to put them all in. =D

But you should really show us pictures of those 10 A bodies instead of confusing us with brand x pictures.

Only thing I have too many of is bills, never cars. I have 7 now and always on the look out for another. I bet there aint a Mopar guy here that only has one car, if so I's sure be surprised.

Yes there are too many ......:read2: You should give some away.......To me.....8) LOL Kidding...

Ok I have to admit I have only one mopar, 3 vehicals in total though. I don't think that there is such thing as to many cars, though my wife would have another thought. So in order to keep things a little happier at home I only have the one A-body.

Now when I get it finnished maybe I will get another one for her.............ya thats it for her.

Ok I have to admit I have only one mopar, 3 vehicals in total though. I don't think that there is such thing as to many cars, though my wife would have another thought. So in order to keep things a little happier at home I only have the one A-body.

Now when I get it finnished maybe I will get another one for her.............ya thats it for her.

My wife's (just an excuse to have several)A body comes first........Then I'll have a chance to do my own.
That's how I keep the peace around here. I'm told I have a deadline to have hers finished by spring so I better get crackin'

I have 2 74 darts custom and swinger along with my birdpoop metro lol wife wants one more abody a 74 sport gotta complete the set after all.

Its true, you can never have too many cars, but you have to decide what your happy with. Keep what makes you happy and ditch the rest. :-D

If you come out the door and trip over a GM SUV, you have too many.

Please use a little gasoline to make the fire more efficient.

I've only seven mopars that run and drive but counting parts cars and projects it's nearing the 20 mark. No brand X stuff.

-
Back