How many members under 30 here?

-
I'm 24 had my Dart Lite since I was 15, been a Mopar freak ever since. I also have a 74' Swinger, 72' Demon, 78' Power Wagon, and many mopar parts vehicles! MOPAR OR NO CAR! :headbang:

I'm 31...but that just means I'm 21 with 10 years of experience
LOL, I hear that loud and clear.
I'm 40 with exper. going back to when I first started turning wrench @ 18.
Basicly, I'm going on 28 years old in a 40 year old body. My wife confirms that as she pass' by.

I am 27 and currently have a 70 Cuda, 69 Dart Swinger, 73 Road Runner, 72 Gold Duster. I have been into Mopars since I could walk, its my dads fault :thumbup:. I have had over 3o mopars and drive nothing but Chrysler products. I am a Chrysler/Jeep tech during the day and work on Mopar Muscle @ night and weekends. My dad has a 70 Duster dragcar runs 6.23 in 1/8 and my sis who is 25 has a 68 GTS Dart, so its a family thing!! :thumbup:

I'm 24 and I own a 1972 Duster /6. I've owned if for 7 years now. Always loved mopars thanks to my dad who had a pretty decent 71 challenger back in the day.

71blueduster said:
21 here. I have my 71 Duster and my daily driver 99 Dakota. I don't plan on buying anything other than Mopar in the future.

My wife didnt notice yet but all we own is Mopar. 94 Jeep, 98 Dakota and my Barracuda :thumbup:

27 Here I've had my 68 Dart since I was 14 been living mopar all my life. My father is 49 with a 66 Dart wagon w/ 410 small block OD tranny that is almost done in So. CA got a couple of guys here in Germany under 30 one with a 64 Polara another with a 71 Satelite 360, 70 Challenger R/T, 70 Coronet convertible.

I am older than 30, so I can't respond to this post. :blackeye:
I have been into mopars ALL my life, it's my grandfather (God rest his soul) and fathers fault and I am very apreciative of the affliction.
A list of my Mopars :
(1) 71 Dart /6 corner rape'r
(1) 74 2d Gran Fury bb
(2) 73 2d Satelites one bb and one a RR clone sb
(1) 74 Satelite 4 door sm
(1) 77 Dodge Colt (did those really count?LOL)
(1) 89 Dodge Spirit 3LV6
(1) 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L (OMG was that thing expensive to own!)
and the current vehicle stable
(1) 90 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L lifted 4 1/2" on 31x10.5's (mine)
(1) 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD 3.8LV6 (wifes, dont buy anything with 3.8's, they are junk!)
(1) 73 Dart 360 hp/sb (the one I so proudly display here, and another corner raper!)
and my eldest boy owns a 99 Dodge Dakota 4x4 with the 5.2 (the 73 WAS his but he didn't want it, that was until I got done with making it better. :evil2: )
My daughters will also drive a mopar if I have anything to say or do about it!

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!

I'm 30 so I guess I'm right on the line. The 69 is my first restomod of a classic mopar. Always driven mopars though

My first car was an 88 daytona shelby z (fast little thing...when it wasn't in the shop)

Next bought a 75 dart /6 auto. That car got me through university before meeting an untimely demise with some black ice and a highway concrete divider. Still was able to drive her home though!!

97 dakota was next. This has been my most recent project. Squeezed 247 rwhp out of the 5.2. This truck will probably stay with me for a long time.

Father's car is a 67 satellite. Got it for him on his 50th birthday. 318 poly, auto with a whopping 37000 miles on it.

im 26, and ive had my Dart just about 6 years now, bought it the summer of 2000. Im actually the old guy in my car club, the other guys are - 21, '72 Duster, '71 Scamp - 19, '67 Dart, '70 Satellite, '72 Barracuda - 18, '68 Dart post, '69 Charger R/T, '64 Polara - 24, '71 Swinger - 24, '73 Charger. So yah its funny to be the old one here but when we go to shows we all feel young.

I'm 20 and currently have a '69 Dart GTS with a 416 stroker and 727. I've been a mopar fan since I knew what a car was. My dad and I spent 4 years restoring the dart while I was in high school. We got it done in time for me to drive it on my last day of my senior year and then did the whole Power Tour in '04.

I wish I could say I was 30 (for sure in my mind) but does owning your Mopar for over 36 years count for anything? I bought my 340 Dart Swinger from the second owner when it was just under a year old. I knew then as a young kid whose friends all had Mopars and even a few of them had 340 Darts or Dusters, that I would have this car for a long time. It only saw 1 Michigan winter and after that it sat while I drove a beater which is what everone up here does if they want there car to last. Just finshed restoring the car after 2 years. Kept the same color. It was a triple black Dart with stripe delete. Now it has a red stripe with redline tires just like it came with from the factory. Here's an interesting note too! When I pulled the old carpet out to gut the interior before going to the body man, there lying under the drivers side was a 1969 dime. I couldn't believe it. A mini time capsule. I know for a fact that the carpet had never been out of the car so the dime had to have been placed there by a assembly line worker! Well I'm putting it on a key chain and it's going to be on my key ring. Pretty cool eh? Well the car is done and does it feel good to drive once more.

I hope all you guys out there are having as much fun as I am cruisin' around and getting the looks from all the rice burner kids. I even had two none shaving kids pull up next to me looking at the bubble hood that says 340 four barrel and yell over and ask me "HEY MISTER" HOW MANY LITRES IS THAT:? I yelled back...son...thems cubic inches and proceeded to do a nice clutch dump and left them setting there dumbfounded as hell! I got quite a chuckle out of the whole thing. Kids today don't know what there missin"

Im 22 and trying to learn everything there is about engines and Mopars ;)
Have had my Duster since april last year and i hope i can hang on to it for a long time ahead!

I am 27 I bought my first mopar when I was 16 it is a 1974 Duster with a 360. I grew up in a house hold where it was "Mopar or no car" so I have been a Mopar nut as long as I can rember. My father has several mopars that he shows and races along with my mother. My younger brother 24 has a 72 Duster and I have a 74 Duster with a 360 and a 73 Dart Sport 340 with a Sunroof, I also play around in a 95 Jeep.

22, bought my '68 Barracuda that is torn apart and waiting for restoration when i was 16, bought my '01 Dakota on my 18th birthday, and bought my 70 Dart Swinger when i was 21. Now i just need time to work on them!

im only 16 and i have a 73 duster with a 225 slant six holley 450 4bbl. with a 4-speed trans and a 8 3/4 rear and it goes 14.60s@ 75 mph in a 1/4 mile.

-
Back