How many members....

-

dtmlevatan

Long time lurker
Reaction score
Wondering how many members do we have that live around St. Louis Mo. ... maybe around a hundred miles or so.... DTM :D

Several. Myself i live about 3.5 hrs south of ya but as you may not know, the guys and gals here on FABO bought MeMikes car in Troy from Ray and Sandy Harrison. I get to St Louis several times a yr. Others will post up i'm sure. Let us know if ya need some info or help with the car.
Small Block

Several. Myself i live about 3.5 hrs south of ya but as you may not know, the guys and gals here on FABO bought MeMikes car in Troy from Ray and Sandy Harrison. I get to St Louis several times a yr. Others will post up i'm sure. Let us know if ya need some info or help with the car.
Small Block

X2, Small Block :coffee2: and we need to get up there and see our Troy town friends again soon :coffee2: Here is the day the world came together

Meat Victoria from a few years ago.

Attachments

• memike11.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 89
  • memike33.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 88
  • memike31.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 83
  • memike%20089.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 108
Nice to know others from FABO are around here..... nice car memike ... I live just outside Troy by the state park...northeast corner.... I'm sure more will chime in..... thanks everyone... DTM :D

I live in Overland, MO. It's one of the million municipalities just outside of STL...

It would nice to meet everyone ... maybe at a car show this next spring or summer.... DTM :D

-
Back