Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Not me I'm scared

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • That's how Champs are formed

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
It's not that hes being a smart ***, it's the fact that if you don't spell check out the squiggles from under words, they can be misunderstood.

LOL i just didn't want to swear... Its just part of the redneck in me (Helk):lol:

Last edited:
supposed to be hell.I'm sure your phone is smarter than mine and it figure it out but evidently not.I'm done with all you smart *** mutter fuckers. Bow it all **** tards.Last post ever
hey now - you've been on here long enough - - for every straight answer there's always 2 or 3 smart *** ones... weed through and move on. Last year I was pulling out of my driveway - - got her in the street and was just ever so slightly cockeyed... go juice to 3/4 and WOW - instantly started to go sideways... you bet your *** I lifted! You gotta do what ya gotta do when you gotta do it -
...one guys says "oh you lifted, you're a "Sally" - - and then when you don't lift and hit the retaining wall the same ****ole says "man, what were you thinking!? why didn't you lift!?"...

Yup dam if you do and dam if you don't.
And yes spell check told me i spelled it wrong.........But left funn for itt :poke::D

See anyone else on street outlaws not let off? They spin and roll, hit someone else (chief being hit) and so on. Smash their cars up for $500 bet. Brilliant! Good thing it's a closed environment and there aren't folk lined up along side of the road like there are on cruise nights. Moral of the story, get off the gas dumb ***!

Last edited:
LOL i knew i would get someone to light off. I would jump on your bandwagon! But then i would be a hypocrite! As it's what i did when i was young and out and about on a Saturday night.

-
Back