How many people plan to attend this year's Mopar Magic?

-

DartorDemon

Banned
Reaction score
I know its several months away, but maybe some other people are like me and are planning to attend.(if i can get the car in some shape for racing)

I have been going off and on for the last several years. Several of us met up there last year. What's the date on it again?

Where is this show at? If it's close I should have the Duster back on the road and will hopefully take it

What would be a good idea is to mention which mopar magic you are talking about.I know of at least 4 within a 6-8 hour drive,so a state and loction of which one it is might be a good idea,JMP,mrmopartech

yeah i guess i should've been more specific. I thought mopar magic was more of a local event

Bump. This is this Sunday! I will be there. Anybody else? I won't have stuff for sale like I did last year though. I'm thinking I wanna race my satellite. Ahe isn't the quickest thing. Buylt it should be fun. I've only drag raced one other time before. And I've been wanting to do it again for a while.

But anyways.. Any other FABO members gonna b there?

blower on the slant 6? awesomee! you'll see me in my white '73 satellite(i know its not an A, but my dart isn't quite ready yet).

i will keep an eye out for you. its always nice meeting new people. there will be a lot of quick slant sixes out there. mine is not one of them though. i run in the 17's, hoping the blower will get me into the 14's. but we can talk more about that this weekend. see you in the staging lanes buddy!

i will keep an eye out for you. its always nice meeting new people. there will be a lot of quick slant sixes out there. mine is not one of them though. i run in the 17's, hoping the blower will get me into the 14's. but we can talk more about that this weekend. see you in the staging lanes buddy!
see you there!
i'll also be in high 16's. sad thing is i'm running a 360..

-
Back