how much do you think this car is worth

-

crazybarracuda

Reaction score
okay this car is local to me so picking it up will cost very little and it is a running 65 Valiant 200 4 door

it has a slant six

2010-1-3112-11222.png

2010-1-3112-11.png

alsdkfjasf.png

m2010-1-3112-12.png

xx2010-1-3112-12.png

That sounds about right....4 to 500...thats what i would pay if it ran and moved on it own power....no knocks in the engine....if it needs floors...you will pay that just for the floor

For that kind of money, if it runs and drives, I'd buy it and drive it around, at least to work and back. Gotta be better (and cheaper) than a Neon.

how much are they asking? brakes, tires, & cheap maaco paint job, then just drive it

It's worth what you and the seller agree on. In my opinion I think $400.00 is a fair price for a 4 door Dodge that needs work. How does it run??? Either way it is a project car that if fixed up could be a nice sedan and is old school. It is what you will make of it. Good luck if you purchase it and keep us posted.

We got Nikkis 66 dart out of White Center (South Seattle) for $600. The body is full of bondo and I ended up replacing the stock slant for a late model slant (motor cost me $300).

In that cars current condition if it has a clear transferable title, good floors and runs I would offer $200 and pay $300 MAX for it.

100_4738.jpg

sure....I'd drive it...what are your plans...if you get it...

if the condition is poor i know alot of parts are the same as my 64 barracuda and since the floor is in good shape both inside and in the trunk i would be able to use that in my car. and if i remember correctly the fenders and hood are the same as the cuda

if its in nice condition i would prolly fix it up and get it looking alot better and sell it to fund my cuda project or keep the car for the wife

-
Back