how much is a solid 72 dart project worth?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440swinger-kid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am to the point where I have got to sell off my car due to being unemployed right now. The car is a 72 Dart with a michigan salvage title that was a /6 but now has a 75 or 76 powerwagon 440 in it that had 35xxx miles on it. When my dad got the car some 10 to 15 years ago it ran and drove but it worried him because it is a all drum brake car so he parked it and tore it apart (everything is labeled and boxed). He then bought a 75 valiant for the brake swap stuff (disc front and 11" rear drum stuff) for the dart to then restore the car. The car has a dart gts 8 3/4 rear with 3.55(i believe or 3.73) limited slip rear end but would need axels to make it big bolt. It has TTI headers, and it fit snug. the motor is all stock and i have some nice 906 heads that need a compleate go through. all the trim is there and glass except for the windsheild (craked in storage when the headers tiped and cracked it (there is one at a local yard outta a duster that you could grab up for 50 bucks when someone buys the car). The car has very little rust. I am mostly trying to figure out what I could list it at price wise to make it gone ASAP when it comes outta storage. When the time comes I will then post the pics and hopfully by then have a price to make it gone.

Thanks Aaron

You should get it together enough to roll before trying to sell. At least then someone could load it on a trailer. Post some pictures so we can try to set a value. Solid but ugly is better than rotted, but without seeing it in person, can't tell. Maybe $1500-$2000? You could sell the 8 3/4 and TTIs, and get some cash, then find a local who wants a running 440? Might bring in quick cash if you're desparate. When I had my rust free '76 Duster on here with a fresh 413/727, and a 8 3/4 with 3.91s I couldn't get $4500. It was a finished car that only needed the dash pad, and someone local enough to come see just how rust free it was. Location is everything.
Also, put it on craigslist. Might bring in a local.
Goodluck, mike

If You Part It Out I Wanna Buy The Hood Scoops

No pics yet im pulling it out this weekend and gonna try to get pics should I do it with the pieces off or should I try to put it back together first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back