How much would you pay for a 318? Ebay cracksmoker inside

-
Good grief.................

I can't imagine that particular engine being worth more than $600. or so, considering it's been in storage.........Storage is not kind, even when it's "dry".......still needs to come apart in my estimation.......and it's a 318 2bbl.no mention of what year........

I personally wouldn't give 6 for it.........just not worth it to me, BUT it could be a real treasure to someone else I guess........

At over 3 grand he's been smokin' something for sure.........and watchin' too many Barrett Jackson re-runs..........

.....and I've got a brand new rebuilt never fired 318 long block here in the warehouse that I'd let go for $800.00.......

...some people's kids.......

Looks like the heads were red or orange at one time...

I didn't think Mopar painted the hoses at the factory, but I've been wrong before...

Looks like an engine thats been pressure washed and rattle canned

Looks like the heads were red or orange at one time...

I didn't think Mopar painted the hoses at the factory, but I've been wrong before...

I noticed the orange to but thought it may be my screen. The hoses and exhaust were blasted with the motor.

I'll be the one desentor ...

That's how they painted them , I agree , he is asking a bit much , but it looks like a factory assembly to me .

I don't recall having ever seen a new MoPar engine in shrinkwrap plastic. I seem to remember seeing them covered in a thick plastic bag-like product.

you're actually paying for the "VINTAGE" shrink wrap. You can't find that stuff anywhere.
He should change the water in that bong.

I myself would buy this as a backup for the hot tricked out valiant i bought for 2 grand on ebay, never know when the "POWERHOUSE 318" might fail in that baby! LOL!? by the way i am new to this site a co worker got me hooked!
WHATS UP BURGARD!

"Local pick up" Where ?
Its not crack it beer googles. Might be a buyer wearing beer googles too. :glasses7:

It looks like foxholejoe sells old military surplus. In that case I guess it`s possible that engine has been sitting in some warehouse since the early eighties? He has a Jeep engine available too.

-
Back