How To Dance Like A White Guy!! TOO FUNNY!!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Video removed. It was intended to make some of you laugh, not start a argument, sorry rumblefish.

As a "White guy", I can say these peole can not dance!

I love the racist "Honk-e" phone number, The voiced "Cracker squirm" , "Honkey Hump", and other racist mentions. I wonder IF I post a video saying, "How to dance like a negga brotha from da hood" How long that would last?
I wonder what kind of phone number I could think of. Lets see how racist I can get!

Naaaaa, that won't happen. I'm not interested in fanning the flames. It's just the point of it all.

(YA, I have little tolorence for being slighted/jilted and joked on about Race religion and a few other things.)

OH, and I don't give a rats *** if "White guy" made the video. This just makes me wanna puke.

All in favor of canning this thread say "I!!!!!!!!!"

I'll have to second the motion.

(Not at all referring to any "motions" seen on the video in question....I'd like to think I could dance a little better than that, but I don't think we'll find out any time soon................).

:clock:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL I DONT CARE ITS A JOKE HAHAHAHA YOU TOOK IT A LIL 2 PERSONAL IF U ASK ME ????MAYBE YOU WERE IN THAT VIDEO??Y YOUR SO MAD LMAO:bootysha: AND IM WHITE ALSO

Rats..........You got me.............

I think I was the guy slow dancin' with the handlebar mustache.......

(I wasn't really dancin' with a handlebar mustache..........it was a woman I was dancin' with...........she HAD a handlebar mustache.................made her shave it off). 8)

69 DART"420";310719 said:
I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL I DONT CARE ITS A JOKE HAHAHAHA YOU TOOK IT A LIL 2 PERSONAL IF U ASK ME ????MAYBE YOU WERE IN THAT VIDEO??Y YOUR SO MAD LMAO:bootysha: AND IM WHITE ALSO

So the MoPar site should included racial ref.'s and other things that are of the like?

I really think the initial intent of the thread was to provide a resource for learning a few new moves. So maybe this young lady on YouTube can help you all add some moves to your repertoire on the dance floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qN6zQ3rFY&NR=1

If nothing else it should help "lift" the mood at least. ;)

Joe

P.S. Don't worry; no racial stereotypes are propagated in this clip.. just good clean dance moves. However, I am not certain I would like to see any of you actually workin' these out on the dance floor.

Clean? The only way her dance moves would be considered clean in any stretch of the imagination would be if she had some large soapy sponges tied to her *** and she was doing that all up and down the side of my dirty car.

I didn't think it was funny, more corny than anything. That's just my opinion. It was put on here for the enjoyment of those that DO think it's funny. With that said, i'm going to slide out of this thred befor the dirty " dipers" start flying. lmao

Just call me Mikey T.

Or just mike on the dance floor and enjoying it.:love7:

Took 4th place ate the Mad Hatters Club in Memphis Tn.

back in 1977. had a sweet black dancing partner that was 5'7",
and me at 5'8". We had a great time. She kept the little trofie and I met about 10 nice ladies that night.=P~

The young girl in the video would have to find more move's and thought to get on the dance floor in the good old day's.:happy10:

-
Back