how to know if a duster had the sharktooth grille from factory???

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
is there a spot on the build sheet to say if it was to be on the car? or how do you KNOW?

I am pretty sure that the sharktooth grille was standard on 71 & 72 340 models, and probably the Duster Twister models. Regular grille was standard on all others.

Grant

Thanks. Yea, it is like the rallye dash in the car too, was that standard?

70 and 71 340 cars came with 150MPH ralley dash...
71 and 72 340 cars came with the sharktooth grilles..
71 and 72 Twister came with sharktooth grille 120 speedo std dash
Don't part out that orange 340 car....

The rally dash was only used in 70 and 71 duster 340 models. The shark tooth grill was used only on 71 and 72 Duster 340's and duster twisters. NO OTHER DUSTER MODELS NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY! :) Just like the factory 340 six pack or 383 Dusters. LMAO. No such thing.

ok, so for all the GOODY options, 71 is the best cause it would come with the rallye dash and sharktooth factory. nice

and the IMO nicer stripe package.. and 340 wedge hood option, even GY3 color option ;P

Grant

i never realized how lucky i was when i got my 71 duster until i got on this forum. It is a gy3 color which was only available in 71 and 71 had the sharktooth grill. even though my car was a /6 knowing that the sharktooth grill was basically only 71-72 it makes the car a little more special.

-
Back