how to post?

-

sabre67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
how do you post a youtube video on the forum? pictures I have figured out but want to share a video on electrical mods. Thanks

Click the media icon (the double picture one) a window will pop up to paste your copied web address into for the youtube video..

I spelled that out.... or so I thought. The one that looks like two pictures staggered on top of each other.

how do you post a youtube video on the forum? pictures I have figured out but want to share a video on electrical mods. Thanks
I've never posted anything on here but now I'd like to post something. Unfortunately, I'm selling my Dodge Dart. Can someone help? Thx!!

I spelled that out.... or so I thought. The one that looks like two pictures staggered on top of each other.
I've never posted anything on here but now I'd like to post something. Unfortunately, I'm selling my Dodge Dart. Can someone help? Thx!!

First read the rules on posting a sales ad.

Post your Dart for sale here.

-
Back