Howdy from Michigan

-

Stacked360

Reaction score
Posted this once already but didn't take? Anyhoo I moseyed my way over here from the E-body forum as I'm in the process of buying 2 A-body cars and have lots of questions!

Howdy back at ya from Michigan. Our first rule here at A-bodies is to come to the party with pics, and lots of them. Welcome to the best site on the web, and when you bring the A's home to roost, bring us up to speed with pics, descriptions, and your plan of attack. Where you at in Mich? I live near Ann Arbor, and if I can be of any help, just let me know. Geof

Howdy back at ya from Michigan. Our first rule here at A-bodies is to come to the party with pics, and lots of them. Welcome to the best site on the web, and when you bring the A's home to roost, bring us up to speed with pics, descriptions, and your plan of attack. Where you at in Mich? I live near Ann Arbor, and if I can be of any help, just let me know. Geof

Very good welcome cosgig:cheers:

Welcome to this great site Stacked360.
We have some of the best of the best tec's and folks here to help you along
So jump on in and enjoy, When the process of buying 2 A-body cars is completed post some questions and pictures, Soon!

Another Michigander here... Dundee.. Perhaps this is the start of a spring A body rally.... I'm looking forward to getting the car out of the garage. Touring the Waterloo area on a nice sunny spring day sounds like a winner to to me.. Throw in a couple of burnouts and lunch and it would be a great day....

E55D21, stop it, please!!! I can't take the punishment, what with all the rain, snow, darned cold temps and the economy in the tank, I just want to throw about $50.00 of 110 octane into something Mopar and come back running on fumes!!! Might be able to just make it to Grand Rapids and help ol' Stacked load up the A's and get em' home!!! Probably have to fill up on 94 for the ride home though!!! Keep on keepin on everybody, Geof

Not to far, about 15 minutes south around the Grandville, Byron Center area.

Very cool Dilley! I know there's a fella that owns a few Cudas just off the highway in Howell, know many mopar folks over there?

Alrighty, took some pics of the 72' demon I bought this last Thursday, I'll take some pictures of the duster when I get the car to my house 225 /6 3-spd on the floor demon.

SANY0072.jpg

SANY0075.jpg

SANY0076.jpg

Welcome from the Northern part of the state...may I ask where and how much you paid for the Demon? As my name indicates, I'm looking for an A-body. Definitely been a painful search for the right one...

Money willing, I plan to swap a 2004 or newer 5.7L hemi into the car. Frame connectors, 4-link 8-3/4 rear end, and power rack and pinion, don't know if its been done yet, but I am sold on the idea of rack and pinion in an A-body.

-
Back