Howdy

-

Joe334

Reaction score
Hey everyone, how is it going? A friend of mine directed me to this forum, he said it was the best, you guys might know him as "RPM" on here.

I have a 1975 Plymouth Duster, it has a /6 in it right now. I am currently in the process of rebuilding a 318 for it. I am converting the rear-end to 8 3/4 and putting a v-8 K-member in it to. This car needs alot of lovin'. Once i get done with the engine im going to restore the interior. The interior now is that wild orange/brown/white pattern, im not really liking that so im going to replace it with black. Once i get the interior the way i want i will slap a paint job on her. I am still unsure on what color, but that is still a couple years down the road or more.

Welcome aboard Joe!
Glad to see you made it over here!
Lots of great info. here to help you get that 'ol Duster in tip top.
No questions are to small!

-RPM

Glad to see joe aboard, he is a younger guy that has opted to bypass the "honda sport wing go fast and sound like a pissed off bumble bee crowd" He sports his duster in high school where others choose rice. glad to see there are still a few smart teens out there.....

-RPM

Welcome Joe :thumbup:

DSCF0016 (Small).JPG

Here are some pics of her, she's not much of a beauty as of now, but she is getting there, slowly but surely.

ee45ea22.jpg

ee45e6f5.jpg

This is in the middle of taking the vinyl top off, sorry but that snakeskin has got to go!

edcec3ba.jpg

-
Back