How's the car scene in the D.C. Metro area?

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
I will be moving between October and December to Fort Belvoir VA just south of D.C. and I was wandering if there were any car groups in the area that are worth trying to get in touch with.

I have images of lots of 67 Impalas with 25" wheels and cars with strange paint schemes bouncing their way down the streets.... I assume it must be a good job or a military commitment dragging you there? I hope you can find some other normal mopar people while you are there.

Yep. Good ole Uncle Sam said go so that's what I am gonna do. Hopefully I can find some like mind people while I'm there.

Good luck up there and thanks so much for your service. Probably no place on earth worse to have to serve a tour than the DC area.... but you'll be around other military people so it'll be good. I have a nephew who's a Captain in the AF that's stationed in the area but he's not into cars so not much help.

actually i grew up in the DC area it is a great place with TONS of culture and things to do. try Maryland Mopars and/or Southern Maryland Mopars. been 17 years since ive lived there still lots of family there. used to be a huge street scene.

-
Back