hows the weather ?

-
Yup, that's what it looks like around here to.

I got the side x side stuck twice just moving it from winter storage to my main garage yesterday. That's about 150 feet. Still hope to go fishing on Friday though.

Jack

Presently it's 57ºF here in central Georgia, USA, and it's on it's way to 72º today. ;)

We're getting up to the 50's and 60's here on good days...

Raining yesterday and today but the rest of the week will be in the 80s

49 here this morning, it has been chilly here for the last 3 to 4 days, rain moves in tomorrow out of the south where all the tornadoes sprung up in Texas ...

Rainy, I seen snow in Colorado on the news this morning ?

The wife and I tried to go to one our favorite country spots today. We had to turn back because of snow and ice on the road. Maybe next week.

Jack

heavy hail, wind, sideways rain and a tornado warning siren going. :sad9:

so I guess now is not the time to loiter in the shop with a mountain dew :protest:

Saw snow in South Dakota,tornadoes flooding and earthquakes at my house .last week hail storm in Colorado looked like a blizzard hit .1st tropical named storm early this year

Rain, hail, High winds and more rain, thunder boomers has moved out early this morning!
That is my story and update Big D.

last 3 days were in the 80's. may have thunderstorm today and tomorrow then 60's to 70's for the rest of the week.

Wow didn't know there was such a difference .., we aren't far away and we haven't seen snow in a couple weeks.. been 85 and sunny here for days

It rained, and the temps dropped into the 50's overnight. Some more rain this morning, and more due this evening....

violent weather yesterday with golf ball sized hail and tornado warnings but today the clouds finally cleared up and its a crisp nice day now.

The air is so pure the day after a mean storm

Attachments

• 20150417_141130.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 63
Tropical Storm Ana is churning down to the southeast of where I am in North Carolina. We had heavy rain last night and off and on today. Warm temps in the 80's and very humid. Supposed to remain cloudy for the nect few days. But we have had beautiful weather here for over a month and a half now. Last time it was really "cold" was in March.

91 degrees now and I am heading to the Amp theater for John Fogerty in 3 hours. Hope it cools down for the outside concert

-
Back