How's your weather today?

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I planned on going to a car show today but it's in the 40's and the wind is blowing 20+ mph. Not fun out there.

Thunder showers moving across arkansas now, Its been nothing but a wet spring here this year :stop:
I did have a sunny friday and Saturday, but it's not going to happen today :wack:

I am going to a car show, and yeah it's spring here in WI had winds gusts of 45mph yesterday and in the 50's today 5 t0 25 mph winds and in the lower 50's, I have been to this car show and it has snowed, so 50's and windy isn't so bad, but 70's would be much nicer :toothy10:

Beeeeeautiful in CT,...60's and sunny. Blew off the Swap meet so's I can catch up on the yard and garden and shop.

Cloudy here in Houston . 77 degrees with 89 expected. No rain till tommorrow.

Looks like I should move to CT or Fla. LOL

Clear and 88F in SoCal yesterday with a little bit of wind. Probably a few degrees cooler today.

Cloudy and 77 degrees in Austin TX right now.High today expected to be 83 degrees.
Isolated thundershowers expected today and tomorrow...
Back to moving my shop.
TXDart

We have an 1" of Snow here in Winnipeg..!! :angry7:

Beutiful start to the day here in washington state, had some frost on the grass this morning. Right now it's 47 and sunny. Looks like we get a great day for a change!

It sux!:angry7:

No kidding...-7C and a 20 mph north wind.
I'm going to have to put some cardboard in front of Bill's rad when I take it around the block..:burnout:

I'm going to have to put some cardboard in front of Bill's rad when I take it around the block..:burnout:

While you're at it,put in a winter thermostat.:-D

Windy as sin here... but went to a car show anyway. Check my thread in the General Mopar section for some pictures.

60 and sunny here in Oregon, second nice day we have had.

I think my tin of tire studs is still in the trunk, Rob. The snow kind of sucks but the river looks pretty scary.

Attachments

• P1060814.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 57
-
Back