http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/members/j061093409.1722/

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The friends and family think is BS if you have bin on here and you have good rating nothing wrong with friends and family. I alway stand by my stuff. If they have no rating and only bin on here for a little time alway pay for goods.

The friends and family think is BS if you have bin on here and you have good rating nothing wrong with friends and family. I alway stand by my stuff. If they have no rating and only bin on here for a little time alway pay for goods.
Have to agree, i have been on this board so long now that i play it case by case. Even over the net, some guys creep me out. Yet there are others who i really like as if they really are old friends.

Who has been around long enough to remember superdart. LoL

I agree with that , cause of his rating that's why I did do the f & f for payment not only that what can't he just send me the money back then I'll ship no different than buying something from someone gotta pay for it first I did. Just saying. I also know about his family issues and did tell him I'm so very sorry for his loss. But it's just a click to reimburse me he can come on here and tell another member that I took it apart and want my money back when in reality it fell appart as I took it out of the box center shaft slid right out no spring clip on upper bearing holding it together and says I took it appart REALLY.

Last edited:
It also amazes me how people tend to want perfection from 50 year old parts.

These cars we work on are downright Old.
To expect these old parts to be perfect is crazy. I have had NOS parts that were sub par. Just how it is, time is a strange thing

Have to agree, i have been on this board so long now that i play it case by case. Even over the net, some guys creep me out. Yet there are others who i really like as if they really are old friends.

Who has been around long enough to remember superdart. LoL
Which round of superdart???????

This is crazy,
Joel is a good guy .He does a lot for the Mopar community and has supported A bodies for years also runs D.A.R.T.S. I am sure he will work out something with you. He has had family issues (death in the family) there's no need for all this. I will say this it is a 70 floor shift column. I am sure he will take it back and send you your money back. Just give him a little bit.

i also have had dealings with 340 and has treated me right and fair. Heck one time he sent me parts on good faith that he would get paid.

It seems as its a mixup and can be fixed i hope. I am sorry for his loss and am thinking of him and his family.

I agree with that , cause of his rating that's why I did do the f & for payment

Even going case by case, i understand that i make the wrong call, its on me.

I did get burned once.

What does George Bush sr. Say:

Fool me once shame on me.....no i mean shame on me. Fool me twice,......well you can't fill me twice

It also amazes me how people tend to want perfection from 50 year old parts.

well i'd at least would want to be told or shown a picture showing that the arm was cut off the bottom of the column, 250 for a butchered column is a bit over priced...

no if there was clear picture clearly showing that arm cut off then its the buyers responsibility to notice and counter offer accordingly..

I don't expect them to be perfect but not falling appart when I get them
This steering column was just in his 70 dart that has bin on the road for a while. When he pulled the wheel off he must not have notice the threads. So you are saying the lock wheel was not on the shaft?

I don't expect them to be perfect but not falling appart when I get them
I understand what you are saying. We sell pristine parts on here and cores and for that matter everything in between. We are seeing one side of the complete story.would I have paid 250 for a column-no, because I have over a hundred A bodies. Now if I had no column and could rebuild this column to new condition and needed it to complete my vehicle would I pay 250-yes! It is all in what you two agreed on,not what others would do or pay.

Was also told it was a working column other than the ignition switch threads where steering wheel are stripped as well

I think about that every once in a while and still get a kick out of it!!!!LOL!!!!!!
that was actually for rainy lol. Was i supposed to send yoy something other than a million bucks lol

Don't be stupid. I am saying people need to take responsibility for their own protection. He was an idiot. He paid in a way that left him zero protection from a stranger. dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

THAT'S what I'm sayin.

Any more questions?

So you are saying that if a person (for whatever reason) pays for an item the "wrong way" they without a doubt no questions asked deserve to be screwed ??. About ten or so years ago i bought a Wii off ebay for my sisters kids and payed for it " the right way" and paypal did nothing for me as i never recieved the item nor one cent back.

Edit to add

I believe this was before ebay took over pay pal and im not so sure there were even two pay options back then. But either way they never helped me or got me my money back.

Don't be stupid. I am saying people need to take responsibility for their own protection. He was an idiot. He paid in a way that left him zero protection from a stranger. dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

THAT'S what I'm sayin.

Any more questions?

THAT'S what I'm sayin.

Any more questions?

lol

Edit because my phone battery went out.

Nope no questions

because you made it clear that you feel anybody that trusts somebody else and gets screwed is an idiot and deserves what they get. I agree with you that the paypal fee is good cheap insurance but many people forgo it due to good reputation and ratings.

Last edited:
that was actually for rainy lol. Was i supposed to send yoy something other than a million bucks lol
I know,but the man was so blatant about all of his dealings I think he scathed half of the people on here!!!!

THAT'S what I'm sayin.

Any more questions?
Agree

Hope it works out because this is not how fabo should be. I have spent a lot of money buying parts here and i can see both sides. i would like to see a reasonable agreement met between two members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back