-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdgadart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a rear hub for a 90 Plymouth Acclaim LX drum brake. Any help will be appreciated. The recycle yards up here have crushed most of these cars and are of no help. 14561 zip

I in the same situation with a 91 Geo Prizm. Only place I find parts for it is ebay. Good luck

It could help if you find out and post thE interchange with other years and cars - Dodge & Chrysler versionse

Locomotion---------Being a newbee at hunting down parts, how do I get a list of interchangable parts for the other makes?

I was hoping that someone more familiar with newer vehicles would see this thread and offer some info. If the part can be found at an online parts store, one could go back & forth and compare similar cars. Did you check at a Chrysler/Dodge dealership if they may have any left? Then you'd have a choice between new and used. I did a quick check at one online site but only found front hubs.

I have a used hub and drum assembly....they're staked together. PM me your shipping address and I'll get you a delivered price.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back