-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 1.6 ratio Hughes Roller Rockers I am trying to get rid of. I am going with a different cam and 1.5 rockers, so I don't need these anymore. They are for big blocks.

The catch is that these were on my car when my valve spring broke, so there is damage to 2 rockers and they are not usable. The good news is you can buy 2 new rockers from Hughes Engines for about $15 each. I uploaded some pics so you can see what I got.

These come with the banana groove shaft, billet hold downs, bolts and all the spacers I needed to get the proper side play. These are the older version of the Hughes Rockers that were anodized. They are not anodized now.

I live in Battle Creek, MI so I can meet someone if you are close or just charge a maximum $20 for the shipping to the lower 48 states. If it is less, I will charge less than $20. They have that Mopar event at US131 Motorsports Park in a couple weeks and I could meet someone there too.

I was trying to get $300 for these and figured it was a steal since they are $600 new. After buying 2 new rockers, this would still save you about $200 for a nice setup.

Attachments

• DSCN1519.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 960
  • DSCN1521.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 863
  • DSCN1523.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 756
Yes they are for sale still. I am in Battle Creek, MI. I looked on Hughes website and new rockers are about $25 each. That's one of the reasons I lowered the price from $300 to $250. I want my mopar buddies to save money too.

Yes they are for sale still. I am in Battle Creek, MI. I looked on Hughes website and new rockers are about $25 each. That's one of the reasons I lowered the price from $300 to $250. I want my mopar buddies to save money too.
what kind of spring pressure were u running on them? thanks,bob

They were 440 source heads with the Mopar 590 cam. I will get the exact pressure tomorrow. They checked it when the heads were ported.

I have to keep the billet hold downs. I thought that new rockers came with them, but I was wrong. I did call Hughes Engines and they said that the new rockers will work with the old rockers. Now that I have to keep the billet hold downs, the new obviously lower price is $200 +shipping.

Close up of the rocker arm top ? never seen blue rockers from Hughes Racing look like PRW's

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back