Hughes engines HU2836aln-10 camshaft

-

FJ5

Reaction score
Anyone running this cam? I'm interested in how it sounds. I went with a 110 LSA thinking I might put fuel injection on my dart in the future.

Not my vehicle, but here's an injected 408 with one...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqU8BONCqw"]Mike Huset's Ram with a 408 stroker - YouTube[/ame]

Correction: it's the same cam with a 108 LSA, not a 110...I think it sounds pretty sweet.

If I gotta go hunt down spec on something you want help on, I ain't playin.

So that's how their numbers read? Thanks. I'm not familiar with them enough to know. Never been that interested. Fuel injection could make that sound close to stock, I'd imagine.

So that's how their numbers read? Thanks. I'm not familiar with them enough to know. Never been that interested. Fuel injection could make that sound close to stock, I'd imagine.

Yeah ,Rob. They usually throw a 114 l/c option for fuelies. That sure sounds like a 110 ,though. Just like ordering a pizza,speak up or eat bland garbage.

Oh I am sure the one in the video is a 110. Sounds like it's idling low to show it off though. I bet if it got up around 800 it would be pretty smooth.

Oh and I want anchovies.

Oh I am sure the one in the video is a 110. Sounds like it's idling low to show it off though. I bet if it got up around 800 it would be pretty smooth.

Oh and I want anchovies.

Love it,it's not bland !(anchovies ref..).And you're correct,showtime.

Sounds like the hydraulic roller in my carbed 408 with similar specs (230/238, .528"/.548") on a 112 LSA. That idle might be closer to 800 than you think (look at the tacho) ;)

-
Back