Hurricane Dennis

-

Xanth

Fast-Fish.net
Reaction score
Well Here we go again. Im right in the thick of things.

map_tropprjpath04_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

map_spectrop06_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

map_spectrop04_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

map_tropinfo04_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Eddie, hope you weather the storm okay. I'm in Sarasota and the winds here have only been in the 35 to 40 MPH sustained range. We dodged the bullit here...Good luck your way...

Thanks SHG, I hope we do. These are times that i am glad the the barracuda and all my cars arnt here. Im just hoping for the best on my Kota.

Looks like its going to be a Strong one, Cat 4 is what its looking at.

good-luck guys, I hope this thing doesn't beat you up too badly.

Hope U tha best Eddie...We also dodged tha bullet so for, unless it doez sumpth'in stupid at the last minute...We are gitt'in a lil rain, but that it so for...I tied ever thang down, juss in case!!...All my toys are under roof(except 4 boats) but they are cover wit covers and tarps...I have a lot ov friends over ther in Milton...Sum boat racers, and a gal I used to work wit offshore...Feel for ya guyz, I been ther, and dun that, so I know what ya fix'in ta go thru...I hope It makes it during the day for ya'll, I alwayz hated the nite hurricanes...seemed ever one I went thru wuz at nite!!!....Good Luck, REX

Well i just got power back The Eye went over the house I ended up going up to Valley Alabama. Ill get some of the photos up soon.

-
Back