Hurricane intake

-

Wrencher

Reaction score
So is the Hurricane intake worth the price of admission? I'm looking at the 2bbl version, and it looks like it accepts the Holley 2300 series carb. I bought one of the 350cfm's from Summit last year and I figure this would be a nice addition along with a pair of Dutra Manifolds.

I could see that setup working well, a moderately sized 2 bbl on an intake that could make some pretty decent low/midrange power.

Anyone here actually run one of these intakes? They look great, but I'd like to hear some first hand experience with them.

I only know of one guy with a 10 second Lancer. His was a 4 bbl.He said it was ok but his radicle slant was running better with a Clifford. Should be fine for the street.

Yea I tried it on my all out race car and didnt have better results than the Clifford.Think it would work well on a street car with the combo you are thinking about.Madmax/6,Guzzi Mark

As far as I know these are stock port intakes, so if you think about it they are WORSE than the short 2 barrel intakes as they they have longer runners. I think a offy might suit you better

They look very long for max HP, more low end leaning.....And that on top of import taxes...

-
Back