Not open for further replies.

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a beat-to-death B body bench seat shifter like the one pictured below. I'd actually perfer a rusted, crappy looking piece as I'm going to powder coat it anyway. I don't need the shifter mechanism or the actual handle. I just need the shifter shaft.

Thanks! :salute:

HurstBenchShifter-vi.jpg

Yes, I lifted this image from e-Bay.... *sorry*

Are ya sure that's a B-body shifter? I've got one that looks just like it that I didn't know what it was out of. Mine shines like new though.

Not the best picture, I don't have my camera to take a new one. The stick appears to be an exact match to the one you pictured. The number on the stick is 4078. Overall it's 20" from the top of the ball to the longest point. It has the original 4 speed "cue ball". I cleaned it up a little and it looks better then the picture and I'm sure it can be cleaned even more. Sent you a PM...

handle.jpg

Not the best picture, I don't have my camera to take a new one. The stick appears to be an exact match to the one you pictured. The number on the stick is 4078. Overall it's 20" from the top of the ball to the longest point. It has the original 4 speed "cue ball". I cleaned it up a little and it looks better then the picture and I'm sure it can be cleaned even more. Sent you a PM...

SOLD.... PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back