-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantKindOfGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a hurst shifter and rods. Install gear as well is a plus. Can be new or used but preferably complete. Brewers is out of kits and won’t have them for a while. If anybody has anything let me know. Will pay shipping and PayPal fees. Non OD

Looking for a hurst shifter and rods. Install gear as well is a plus. Can be new or used but preferably complete. Brewers is out of kits and won’t have them for a while. If anybody has anything let me know. Will pay shipping and PayPal fees. Non OD
I have this set up fits 64 65 barracuda what year valiant I have the later style also tried to pm you inbox said full

IMG_0843.JPG

It’s going in a 68 valiant. I’m not sure the difference if anyone can educate me .
yes 64-65 is different, shifter, handle, shift rods. mounting plate you need the 68-74 a body mounting plate shifter, handle and rods and what ever else you my need pm me your Phone number and I will fill you in what I have, and all other options you have.

yes 64-65 is different, shifter, handle, shift rods. mounting plate you need the 68-74 a body mounting plate shifter, handle and rods and what ever else you my need pm me your Phone number and I will fill you in what I have, and all other options you have.
here is what you need

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back