HV Oil Pan Question

-

Valiant1

Reaction score
My 340 Duster has a deep Moroso 7 qt oil pan. This is fine for the drag race set up that it currently has, but I've been thinking about some changes. I have a T56 which was planned for another project, but now I'm thinking about putting it in the Duster, lowering the car, big T-bars, quick ratio box, etc. For this set up, the deep pan wouldn't be a good choice, but I like the idea of the extra oil capacity. Is there a HV pan available that won't sit so low on the car? I'm thinking of a road trace type of pan with some baffling. Anyone have some experience with this type of pan and can point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Yes! It is the milodon road race oil pan (which the member autoxcuda helped design). It holds 6 quarts, has baffles, oil temp sensor bung, and sits ABOVE the k frame. You can use headers with it as well. There is plenty of room inside to fit a windage tray if you want. I have this oil pan on my 340 and inside I have a stud girdle and a crank scraper (up and down stroke, Teflon bladed) and I could've ran a windage tray as well but opted not to.

http://m.summitracing.com/parts/mil-31590

Thanks! That's just what I was thinking of. I'll have to put that on my wish list because $450 is a little steep, but at least I know something is available. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

I know autoxcuda has a set of TTi headers with this oil pan but I do not know the size of them. Why not set him a pm about it. Doug's headers also work with this oil pan also no problem.

-
Back