i am back and need help

-

dodgenut7

Reaction score
Hey its been awhile since my last visit a lot has happened I had emergency open heart surgery to fix a birth defect that was found at the age of 45 docs said never should of lived as long as I did without a right artery to my heart alot of other health issues in my family and my first beautiful granddaughter then on mothers day weekend someone keyed my beloved MOPAR so its now being redone now for the help I need the measurements for the gts stripe I am having one custom made with different words in it for only $50-$60 any help would be great thanx

Sorry,I can't help you as I don't have any Dart GTS's. It may help to describe the stripe and tell what year stripe you are referring to so others will be able to figure out what you are looking for.

Glad you are doing better and back on FABO and working on your car.

Wow!! I bet you are feeling better, Wish I could help with the measurements :-k.
And congratulations Grandpa :happy1:

Thanks for all the kind words the stripe I am wanting is the 69gts stripe its the single stripe maybe 4"-5" wide with the thin color matching stripe it is split on the side of the car with gt in the top half and sport in the bottom half

So it's the bumble bee stripe that goes on the back over the trunk lid?

I've seen two different stripes one has two wider stripes trimmed with a thin stripe and the single wide stripe trimmed with a thin stripe that is broke on the side I want the single one any help will be great

-
Back