I am in a world of S#&T

-
Go ahead and tell her you did a crazy, irrational thing. What can she do? Kill you for enjoying a safe, family oriented hobby? I mean, it's not like you married a Hooker in a drug-fueled weekend at Las Vegas.....

But seriously, what kind of shape IS that Barracuda in? :-D

Here are a couple of pictures he sent me. Its a no rust western car.318/auto, white interior,which is pretty nice if I remember .

PS.. 2nd whiskey did give me a fearless moment.. but it passed..

Bob Pix 017-3.jpg

Bob Pix 015-3.jpg

Bob Pix 013.jpg

well after seeing the car Tara said she wouldn't be mad but her lip was moving a little so I don't know. Well when you die can I have it?

Yup, chicks dig convertibles. So go trade in the 30-year wife and go cruisin' in the convertible for a newer model. Just kidding...sort of. :snakeman:

That's a sweet car, man. How could the little lady possibly be mad about that?

If it's a question of money, you could probably pawn the ring more easily than selling the car. (No, don't say that. Remember John Wayne Bobbit).

Shoot, you guys are scaring me! I've never been in a relationship and I'm already getting afraid...

For the love of God, give me a number where I can reach her. I'll drop the bomb ... and let you deal with the fallout! ;)

At least it will be done.

Moped kid-3, that was funny.

Uh after seeing that car, even MY Wife would not be pissed for too long using her as a litmus test for your situation, I think you may be in the clear unless you are seriously hurting for money and she knew you were selling the duster to bring an extra safety net to the income of the family. If that's the case I still stand behind the " you're screwed" theory as you went behind her back, and possibly blew the money that was supposed to keep your family afloat during hard times.

Of course I am speculating and I really hope you guys turn out okay, but I suggest NOT lying to her about it with some silly story.

Dude, I would never make a decision like that without first consulting the "boss".
She may be cute and weigh less than half of me, but she's not pretty when she's pissed off at me, and she knows how to reduce me to a worthless piece of trash right quick, and rightly so.

You gotta do what is right for your family even if it does mean selling all your stuff.
I would sell all my stuff tomorrow if I had to and I just may have to one of these days as I'm sure alot of these guys here are thinking the same thing.

I think I may start a "what's it worth" thread just to test the waters.

I believe I'll go sit by the window and watch the antelope play in the snow...
I'll take a picture for you'll to see..
I'm not telling her anything tonight.....
quote]

Tell her...She must TRUST you afterall :sign9:

tell her what a gorgeous car you just found. You guys didn't make it 30 years together without trust. :love6:

Beautiful car and I would guess the dollars you paid was......

priceless :tongue9:

Drop the top pull up in the driveway ,beep beep the horn and tell her to hop in , drive down main street ask her if she wants to drive for a while then play dumb like you asked before hand and comment on the Duster hopefully selling soon , Don't Lie , don't act guilty just act like it was all part of life's plan chances are she thinks your as retard anyway so what's she expect if she's mad say your sorry when your not shrug your shoulders hang your head and go drive your car " gee honey I guess I am stupid I'm sorry but it's a done deal and I swear it will never happen again " they do it to us so turn around is fair play , oh and say it like you have some hair down there eh!

When I bought my 68 Dart, I told my GF the truth. I bought a 440 for $500 and got a free 68 Dart rolling chassis :D

j

Here I am up at 2:30 in the morning.. Couldn't sleep. WTF... No this isn't bothering me. ..riiiiiight...

Lots of wide open space there. You could put it somewhere until you decide how to tell her. Regardless, she'll be pissed, but she'll get over it eventually. You'd be the best one at knowing how long that will take.

I lived in Buffalo for a while when I was a little kid. Born in Riverton and lived all over the state before moving to CA.

Not sure if this was mentioned, kinda breezed through these, but maybe you could try this one.
If she partakes in beverage, you could "selebrate" an occasion of choice. Mix the beverages a bit on the stiff side, and tell her the next day. Don't you remember, we talked about this and you said go a head!!!

Good luck, I hope all works out for you.

Send the duster over to me tell her i paid you for it but I didnt. Win win situation. I get a nice duster and you get your cuda and get out of some trouble.

If what I posted above dosent work you could just tell her you allready have the duster listed on ebay for sale and it wont take long to sell. But you allready purchased the barracuda so when you sold your duster you wouldnt have to worry about someone buying the cuda out from under ya.

Heh....that was gonna be MY suggestion......I think the key is to get the Duster as far away from him as possible.....Am I closer or are you. LOL8)

WYODUSTER: Through the amazing capabilities of WIndows XP and the internet I was able to track down your wife's cell phone number. Unless you send the car to my address immediately I will need to make the call.
Ok...I am bluffing....but damn thats a sweet Duster. Cant blame me for trying.

Good luck. Try the truth . It usually works. tryin gto fake stuff only makes it worse when the real truth comes out.

Hey who the in he11 wear the paints in your home you or her be the man an just tell her what you did this is how it works at my place i took a pair of my pants an told her to put them on and wear them she they were too big and i said do not forget it she pulled her under pants off and thru them at me and put them on i said i can not get in to them and she and you won't untill your attatude changes that the way it goes at my place

WOW!! Lots of good advice... I'll "man up" right after the Duster sells... I guess.... She is going to nut me, I just know it..
I like the gift Idea. It is red for Valentines day... I know she didn't say anything about how much I spent for the Diamond Ring I bought for her for our 30th anniversary in July. And it was more than this car costs. We actually looked at this car that weekend too...
well...........
I sent her an e-mail with this link................ LOL:cheers:

-
Back