I am moving back to virginia

-

DUSTERDOWNS

Reaction score
I AM MOVING BACK TO VIRGINIA MY BIRTH STATE. WHO LIVES NEAR THE RICHMOND / LAWRENCEVILLE AREA. I KNOW I CAN'T BE THE ONLY MOPAR OWNER IN THE AREA. WHATS TO DO WHERE TO GO, CRUISES, SHOWS AND HOT SPOTS. THANKS HOPE TO MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS.:burnout:

Hi Steve,
Welcome back to Virginia:cheers:.

There's a few Mopar owners around.

I'm in Powhatan, VA about an hour from VMP.

Check out the link for shows in the area:
http://www.vpccc.org/usview.php

Also, you're just in time for Mopar Madness 2012

burg

Attachments

• 2012MoparMadnessAd_for_mag_pdf.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 165
I'm in Va, but a little farther away. I'm just south of Newport News, in Carrillton. Welcome back to Va!

steve, say it ain't so !!!!!!!!!!. knew you would be back, just by the way you talked when i met you on my way out to nebraska!. now we can meet up like we both planned. now only 5 hr difference. alot better than 15 !!!!!!!!!!

Northern VA checking in. Chrysler Product Owners Club have a good number of events during the year, check out CPOC on the web. Many - Many cruises and there is the Mopar Eastern Annual event at Maryland International Raceway (which is actually not that far from VA - right over the Potomac River Bridge, close to Colonial Beach VA) in late October - early November. Great event.

You and i have already sent a few pm's back and forth recently. I am in Smithfield and am just a few miles up the road from cdavis. Thirty minutes from Newport News..

Did you say Lawrenceville, Virginia? I was actually born near there in a community called Valentines VA. I live in Lynchburg Va now, Mopars are repersented pretty much the same way here as other places don't see many
but its good eye candy when you do. Glad to hear you are moving back. pm me maybe we will hook up,I'm in Lawrenceville about once a month.

<< Back To Calendar

Roanoke Valley Mopar Club

Description: Mopar Club Car Show

Roanoke Civic Center Parking Lot on the corner of Williamson Road and Orange Avenue.

Dates and Times:

Saturday, August 25

Registration – 8am - 12pm

Competition – 12pm - 4pm

For more info visit the Roanoke Valley Mopar Car Club website.

roanokevalleymoparclub.webs.com

-
Back