I am not sure if this belongs here

-
You gotta admire Grandpa's originality. That "Volkscharger" might cause some accidents with other drivers getting distracted when they see it. It's hard not to look away....

"or trade for a '67-'68 thunderbird or toyota corona"

Sounds like grandpa wasn't the only questionable mind in the family. Make up his mind for him.

if it had been a 73 up charger I would have thought it was pretty neat or or cool but seriously, A 68 EFING CHARGER?!?!?!?!?

I have to admit i still kind of want it. It would be worth it just to see peoples reactions at the car shows.

Come on, guys... The guy grafted a Beetle rear to s Charger, and you're commenting on the side marker? I'll admit, it's not a 68 side marker, but after that kind of work, why would you assume it should have the 68 fender still?

Big trunk, small back seat. And if it ever does any burnouts, the rear fenders will keep rubber off the side.

I think JR needs to go pick this one up.

If that sheet metal is solid and the grille is good, that is worth the asking price, especially if you can get the rear clip and the charger interior, sell it for parts or get them back together again. I winder how it is titled, probably as a Charger.

Different, I kinda like it, not everyday someone hacks up a rare car 8)

-
Back