memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is my #1 favorite T-Shirt :cheers:
If you have a favorite one post it up here :happy10:
Look at that eagle flying Joe :rock:=P~

That is a very cool shirt! Once I get my FABO shirt, that'll be my favorite shirt!

I do not have one as of yet but I just did order two FABO shirts. Also I just saved 50% on my car insurance by switching to Geico!!!!!!

Here's my fav. Signed by Big Daddy!=P~ 8)

Getting ready for Bristol Mike.:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

I do not have one as of yet but I just did order two FABO shirts. Also I just saved 50% on my car insurance by switching to Geico!!!!!!
=D> good one :toothy10:
My wife said I THOUGHT MINE I GOT YOU IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE :banghead::banghead: lmao :happy10:
Heck, I was folding laundry anyway 8)

Here's my fav. Signed by Big Daddy!=P~ 8)

Getting ready for Bristol Mike.:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

I remember that day =P~ he is like the energize bunny Still Getting it :cheers: Let me step to the fridge and have my first :drinkers:

No wait, I can't tell ya a lie it's my second one :cheers:

Hey Mike!
I've got a couple of favorite shirts - all Mopar related. The newest is just like the one you posted. The other is one my kids had made for me right after I bought current '69 Dart project. Here 'tis

OC, can I borrow that shirt today? The Super Chevy Sunday event is going on at Bandimere this weekend, lol.

Yeah, you'd make a lotta friends over there wearing that shirt! Let me see if I can beam it over to you, Scotty.

Hey Mike!
I've got a couple of favorite shirts - all Mopar related. The newest is just like the one you posted. The other is one my kids had made for me right after I bought current '69 Dart project. Here 'tis

LMAO I wish I could borrow it :-k:-k NO!!!! I am going to have one made and see if I get kicked off my APA league :drinkers:
The Harley folks won't mind but not sure how well the 2 Chebby team mates would like it. They all know I am all MoPar already , should make for a fun shirt for sure :thumbrig: nothing cooler then getting a creative gift from our children :cheers:

Im waiting for my fabo shirt to show up.

My wife got me a 1972 duster shirt for our anniversary last year.

I have a few other ones I like.

I guess the cool part is, I have the freedom to make any shirt I want just about whenever I want, since I have a vinyl cutting machine for cutting the stickers...I can also run ironable material for shirts through it, window tint,paper, all sorts of stuff.

Couple of my favs. and waiting on my FABO shirt to ad to these!

Front
031-3.jpg

Back
032-3.jpg

034-3.jpg

That Hooker T shirt sure is a keeper =P~=P~ very nize EvilScamp

My favorite T-shirt is one I made back in the 1970s. It was a time when the Lefties were in the streets with signs saying "Free [fill in the name of some radical]." So, I got a black T and painted the entire front with the wild-faced image of Charles Manson that was on the front page of every newspaper when he was arrested in 1969. The back was painted with the words "FREE CHARLES MANSON" in red.

Needless to say, when fighting the crowds at the mall when doing Christmas shopping, people gave me wide berth.

-
Back