I am tired

-
Thats too bad. Being a newbie to Mopars when someone or even myself asks a question your post was one that I would look to see your reply.

true that
rusty has a very special way of being able to deliver the correct information with just the right amount of grump
(somehow I kinda picture him as guy from grand torino (though im sure hes not THAT old and rusty) who helps the younger toads but likes to grump about it)

in case you do read along Rusty, remember the Lord ordained the Sabbath day, not only to set the people of Israel apart from the rest of the world, but also because He knew we burn up if we don't take time off occasionally to rest and reboot
so hopefully you can spend some time in the Word and the very presence of God and renew your strength like the eagles

He'll get over it...he loves to post too much to stop. :D

The term is curmudgeon I believe.

Plain and simple. Look how easy it is to start debates here. We need guys like RRR for the incredible amount of knowledge they bring.

Rusty,come back,come back,comebackRusty

I so look forward to your smooth commentary. I love your character,your huge body of knowledge and experience, and most especially, your delivery.
I will be missing you
God Bless

MR wazoo
Im Im unfriending you.

personally I appreciate RRR knowledge and " down to earth" way of communicating his feeling.
this is a social site and personalities vary from one end to the other. makes life interesting.
the way I figure it, too bad everyone is not PERFECT like myself. and all great men are dead, and I've been feeling a little poorly lately. Ha

Plain and simple this site used to be a place for all comers. It's now the halves and have nots. I came on this site in 2009 ..I think...when I didn't know a torsion bar from a ballast resistor. Learned a ton from people here but have noticed that it has become a big debate over bullshit site. I told Joey he should kick RRR off this site a long time ago. Who cares how smart you are? If you want to debate people go run for public office.

While I wont go as far as saying he is a prick ( have not known him that long yet lol) i do think much of what you say here is spot on and it applies to so many others as well.

now for the rest of my thoughts for what they are worth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think that we all pick and choose to look at/read and reply to what we want to and if a person feels that strongly that every other post is repeat and stupid and not worthy then by all means move on by. The thread title can well over 90% of the time reveal whats in the thread and the other % just scroll over the title and you will see the first bit of info typed in the thread and can decide if you want to be part of it

I personally get sick and tired of all the whining and bitching from all the "know it all smart people" so again if you don't like something just move on. Maybe all the "know it all smart guys" should start their own forum and banter with just themselves. Oh ya that would be just like only having one sports team to root for and they played themselves in every game and the playoffs it would get pretty darn boring.

There are a ton of good people and a ton of hypocrites and in many cases most people are both. I am sure somebody that gave every one of us advice/help when we were new at something thought the same thing "man why don't he/she listen and man that should have been obvious or why don't they look it up for themselves" Anybody that says they were not new and inexperienced at something and had no clue and just wanted to ask questions without a ton of research is prob not being truthful.

Ever look at you brothers/sister or best friends kid and say " man why the hell did they do that" only to think hmmmm that's no where as bad as the things "I" did at that age. So yup we are all hypocritical when it is not us doing the asking or whatever and none of us were born with the knowledge we have now. I bet we all wore somebody(father/uncle/best friends dad ect) out along the path to get where we are

I look at it like this.

Once you choose do do something (that you don't like to do and you know going in it is gonna suck and or be painful) then you lose the right to complain about it later. Like if the wife wants to go to a restaurant that you hate and you choose to go anyway then you really cant say later when ur pissed about something else "i really did not want to go anyway"

So yup if you don't like it move on, It really is that simple

I've noted in life that people get their little support groups around them.
Just check our political forum.
No one likes a no-it-all.
Adriver says:
Some squabbles are caused by people that know a lot acting like they know everything.
Some squabbles are caused by people taking themselves too seriously. (Pompous)

I've also noted that people have certain patterns.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...plant&highlight='62+Valiant+engine+transplant

Plain and simple this site used to be a place for all comers. It's now the halves and have nots. I came on this site in 2009 ..I think...when I didn't know a torsion bar from a ballast resistor. Learned a ton from people here but have noticed that it has become a big debate over bullshit site. I told Joey he should kick RRR off this site a long time ago. Who cares how smart you are? If you want to debate people go run for public office.

Good of Rob to let us know. Sorry he is feeling tired of it all.

There is an "ignore" feature to avoid anyone you don't like, eliminating the urge to bash them, and thereby making the site more positive.

Plain and simple this site used to be a place for all comers. It's now the haves and have nots. I came on this site in 2009 ..I think...when I didn't know a torsion bar from a ballast resistor. Learned a ton from people here but have noticed that it has become a big debate over bullshit site. I told Joey he should kick RRR off this site a long time ago. Who cares how smart you are? If you want to debate people go run for public office.

I don't think you know what the hell you are talking about

.when I didn't know a torsion bar from a ballast resistor. Learned a ton from people here.

In one breath you say this

. I told Joey he should kick RRR off this site a long time ago. Who cares how smart you are? .

And in the next breath you say this. So, I guess the answers you seek are NOT the TRUTH, but you want what? Just something to make you feel good? Is that it?

By the way, not sure I consider Rob to be one of the "haves" as him and his wife have had their share of troubles in life

Why say it? Just do it.

Exactly.
I always wonder why people have to broadcast to the world that they won't be posting anymore.
Just go away, and nobody is going to notice, anyway.
RRR has been on my "ignore" list for quite awhile, because i found his postings, replies, irratating to me, and i would have been the one being kicked off the forum, if i said something offensive, in a reply.

Good of Rob to let us know. Sorry he is feeling tired of it all.

There is an "ignore" feature to avoid anyone you don't like, eliminating the urge to bash them, and thereby making the site more positive.

As someone who has a VERY large ignore list I feel I am very qualified to respond to this....Problem with the ignore list is if someone quotes a person on someones ignore list they will see what the ignored person is blabbing about....

I spend very little time here anymore...and just as I said in a thread a while back no one noticed....nor cares....which is also what I predicted would happen. And you know what...couldn't care less. As AdamR once told me...more like several times....it is just a effin internet site. Ain't in no way shape or form "real". Have tried being "friends" in the real world with a couple of folks from here.....didn't happen....it is what it is...

If you ask a question you will get different answers, if you try the different answers you will find out what works. Scrape off the coating and RRR's answers work. Rest up, the best is yet to come!

I heard he was working at the auto parts store. Now he has to put up with morons face to face. If I knew which one I'd go there just to watch.

I heard he was working at the auto parts store. Now he has to put up with morons face to face. If I knew which one I'd go there just to watch.

He told me he likes it so far. Yea I'm sure he'll with with and serve a few morons but he'll also be there to help anyone who needs it.

Everyone needs a break on occasion. Some just don't post for a time and people ask where they are. Some, like Rob, post why they are taking a break so people don't have to ask.

Sure to some his comments may not be to everyone's liking, but who's are. All I do know is his advice, and comments whether some like them or not are honest and sincere.

It's an impossible job trying to living up to everyone's expectations of what you should be, and how you should act. Robs his own person and has my respect for that. I think I need a break now too. Turning the light off.

its no wonder the man is tired. a member for 5 years. over 31000 posts. that works out to 17 posts a day every day for the last 5 years if my math is correct. wow.

its no wonder the man is tired. a member for 5 years. over 31000 posts. that works out to 17 posts a day every day for the last 5 years if my math is correct. wow.

now that is funny right there :blob:

-
Back